BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all,
I'm an M6 owner and already posted this on the M6 Boards. Thought there might be some M5's in the Chicago area that could take advantage of this. After sending the dealership an email asking if they would honor this oil change for my M6 they replied:

Dean,

We will be happy to honor your oil change at the $69.95 price. Thanks for pointing out our mistake, in cases like these we will always honor our mistakes.

Would you like to setup an appointment?

Regards,

Brent Rogers
Internet & Marketing Director
The Patrick Dealer Group
(847)826-3734 - Cell
(847)944-9294 - Fax
[email protected]

Print out the picture of the coupon and they should honor it!

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got two other emails from 2 others at that dealership stating they WILL perform the oil change for me at that price. My coverage doesn't expire for another 11 months so maybe I'll make an appointment for next year!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Got a similar coupon for oil change at local bmw dealer close to me for $79.. they did however include a fine print that some cars may not qualify.. I already knew the answer but to amuse myself, i asked the service rep about the $79 oil change for the M5 and he chucked..:hihi:
No way they will do oil change for M5 for $79.. Cost of oil and filter is close to $79 if not more.. Having said that if dealer is doing oil change for $69.95 then more power to then..

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They admitted it was a mistake not to exclude the 10 cylinder engines but they will still offer the oil change for that price.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Sounds like a damn good deal considering parts alone are expensive.

·
Banned
194 Posts
I'm glad mine charges $16 for a oil change. That is a really good deal

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just got mine done. It took a little persuasion and explaining but I got it done for under $70 out the door! I think they have changed the coupon.

Nice! Glad you could take advantage of it! How much do they normally charge you for an oil change?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts