BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent at least 1/2 hour staring at this 650 which I suspect will be the final product come production time. It is a beautiful car as all BMWs are. Is it better than the current 650/M6, not sure. I would have to put the current 650/M6 side by side with this new "Concept" before I could make a decision as to which one might be better looking. I took some shots for others to add any input. I also included some other concepts cars that were also stunning and my favorite was the Jaguar Concept. The show was great and these cars look even better in person. The last car in this bunch of photos is called the "Tango" 0-60 in under 4 seconds. 2 seats, one in front, and one in back. Like a fighter jet.

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
I went on Sunday. That Tango sure is a funny looking thing.

BMW had a great display this year
Here are my pics:
Auto Show 2010

Reactions: NCM6Cabrio

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
here's a photo of the production 650i, being used in the new MI movie...a friend in Dubai shot this where its being filmed....

Attachments

Reactions: SlammedM6

·
Registered
933 Posts
here's a photo of the production 650i, being used in the new MI movie...a friend in Dubai shot this where its being filmed....

nice catch by your friend.

MI = Mission Impossible movie?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Great photos. My favorite there is the Jaguar concept. When those twin turbines kick in to power the electric drivetrain, the sound must be INCREDIBLE. Like an F-16 taking off.

Thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
341 Posts
The new Jag was good looking. I was impressed by BMWs set up this year it was nicely done and the ///M area was awesome. They had iPads at every car so you could customize it like you can on the BMW website. It was great!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts