BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I'm getting married this year in October, and was toying around with the idea of having some fellow e39 M5ers assist me. Instead of renting cars for the wedding party, I was thinking of having two other members help me out by being the drivers for that day, so including my car, there would be 3 M5s cruising around.

I would probably need you from around 10AM - 6PM, and it would be driving to 3 or 4 locations between Richmond and Vancouver. I won't request that you have flowers on the front of your car, or cans on the back either :)

I wouldn't be able to pay much, probably the equivalent of whatever the rental cost would have been, but if anyone is willing to help me out, that would be great!

Thanks,
Jeremy

·
Registered
140 Posts
Would love to help you guys out but being in Ottawa his quite the distance for me!!!

Good luck on the wedding though,

Regards,
Pat

p.s. How do you get to change the Sport mode on/off and dsc on/off on the profile link, just can't figure it out...thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hey man, my wedding is this saturday march 12 and there will be 7 e39 m5 total (all forum members) who are helping me out. :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
wow..there are 7 now?
Well we got around 6 now but originally had 8 but VictorM5 can't make it and Jt2ma1 can't make it either.

So we got:

1) me (dmalhi1)
2) you (Judy pikes)
3) Jshep (is actually one of my groomsmen too)
4) Harry Madan
5) Summit
6) Nixter

And then I have other car buddies so one is bringing out his Aston Martin vanquish and the other is most likely bringing out his ferrari F355 spyder

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Freakshoww,

I would definitely be up for that. Just got back from Davin's wedding and we had a great time there.

David

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome! Well, at minimum, I will be needing two, and max probably 4 (in addition to mine).
So if anyone in addition to Summit would be able to help me out in October, maybe we can all meet up for coffee before hand or something.

:)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Hey Jeremy. I can help out ill be back in school but i should be able to pull it off. Let me know if you still are looking for an M5. Hey also, are you selling your M5 on CL? I noticed an 02 LMB with some tasteful mods!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congratulations.cherrsagai I am new but I can help out as well. It will prob be my first time going to a car meet as well. Just let me know.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the responses guys! My party isn't that huge, so I won't need 8 M5s there, haha.. but I really appreciate the help from the community!
I'm unbelievably busy, and hope to schedule a meeting soon with some of you guys so I can give you the details.

Also, @jt2ma71, I'm not selling my LMB... are you crazy?? :p

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi guys,
I sent out some PMs, but didn't receive any responses. Is anyone still available to help me out this coming October?

Thanks!
Jeremy

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Hey Jeremy, Email me directly jt2ma71 at shaw.ca

im terrible at replying to pms haha

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just sent out a few more emails/PMs, but if anyone else is able to help out, please let me know :)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Are you only looking for e39 models?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, I like the e60, but I thought I would go with all e39s for the sake of uniformity. I appreciate the offer though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts