BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 6-speed transmission out of my rear ended 540 6-speed that needs a new home !
it is still in VERY good shape
comes with Quibo changed 20K miles ago
car had 77K miles on it and the car had Stock 540i HP for most of its life NOT the almost 400HP that an M5 would have exert on it, so it is in VERY good shape (towards the end it had a wee bit more due to mods of dual exhaust and and M cat) but even then maybe 320 HP not 400 .. mostly driven on my daily commute 40 miles a day on the freeway VERY nice an quiet

I need to get $1450.00

I can take pay pal @

[email protected]

shipping will be on top of the 1450.00
prefer to have it picked up local but I will ship if needed figure $175-250.00 for shipping

·
Registered
26 Posts
Will check in with you if I can verify fitment on a project of mine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Greg. You sent me a PM a couple weeks ago asking if I was interested in an illuminated shift knob. I can't PM yet so my reply's were rejected. If you still have one to sell either reply to this or if you prefer email me at [email protected]. Thanks, Tim

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Greg. You sent me a PM a couple weeks ago asking if I was interested in an illuminated shift knob. I can't PM yet so my reply's were rejected. If you still have one to sell either reply to this or if you prefer email me at [email protected]. Thanks, Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts