BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Re: About new M5

ayalan13 said:
so I have in mind to change my actual M5 for a new M5V8 and then wait a little bit so untill I can order the new one.

What do you think about it?

Regards. (número 5)
Oh, I thought you were planing to keep yours for a little more time. If I'm not wrong it is one of the early ones, right ? from 1999 - 2000 ?

One thing is clear, in 1 or 2 years the E39 is going to dissapear, remenber this body has been in production since 1996 ! So if you want to order a new M5V8 hurry up !:)

Best regards.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I don't think that one can tell much from those pictures. It looks decent but I think it's too early to judge.

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
it is these pics that convinced me that BMW really has lost their minds when it comes to design and that its time to get, drive and then hold on to one of the last E39s. I hated the Z9 when I saw it and this is the Z9. Also, I head the next 5er has the Bangle butt too, but less of it.

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Thanks for posting that video. I love to hear cars screaching around a track and the exhaust sound is great.

I wonder if they will do a DE for the next M5 and M6...... Btw while the exact look of the car is covered up, I can see that they are using a front similar to the new 7 and the rear definitely has the bangle butt...... Uh oh...... Worst part is Ill bet I end up swapping the M5 for one, lol.

·
Registered
57 Posts
deja vu "big round thing is dynamic"

·
Registered
12 Posts
The first shots I saw of the 6 series 2 or 3 years ago at Automedia were beautiful. I put my deposit down right away. This car is getting uglier every year. How could Bangle take a beautiful design and destroy it like this? I really doubt if I will buy the car if it looks anything like the current photos.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i want one of does!:crying: specially the M6.( i still have the 1986 M6) v10 that grrrreat.
price should high but worth it.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts