BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
I actually like it a little bit. If they can just make the trunk a bit more subdued then I think it will be a crowd pleaser. Of course, in this age of BMW styling, who knows what will come out:crying: .

·
Moderator Emeritus
907 Posts
OK.,...GREAT, at least we know now the 6-series is BUTT-UGLY. So they destroyed THAT marque.

I guess, the next one is the 5 series, and then Bangle will complete his efforts to single handedly destroy all of BMW's renowned styling!!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

The front is actually kinda nice. But it is in even GREATER contrast than the 7 series in terms of it being BUTT-HEAVY!!!

-alf

So....thats my opinion...I am now one foot out the door from never going NEAR a BMW again!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hopefully with new tail lightsgrrrrrrr , and a V10:thumbsup: for the M6 and BMW will have a winner that compleatly distinguishes itself from the rest of the high end uber sedans. I cannot with to see the new 6 series with the M front air-dam, nice shiny M wheels and some subtle M badging.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
3 down. 2 to go.

I never grew up with the 6-Series, so my anger is subdued unlike Alf and others who loved the 6-series especially the 635CSi. My goodness, that rear-end is hideous. Buying a new 7-Series is bad enough, but anyone who buys the new 6 will be the poster boy of bad taste.

There is no doubt on my mind that Bangle's next targets are the 5-Series and the 3-Series. Only when he disfigures them will I be seething with rage.

That bastard needs to be sent before a firing squad along with his conspirators!grrrrrrr

What the hell is the Quandt family doing? Have they lost their minds?:mad:

·
Registered
253 Posts
btw....let me just say F^&K! i just typed this bloody huge msg then accidently click on a link in MS word and used this window to open the page!!! AARRRGGGGHHHHH....lost my whole original essay

so let me start again... :crying:

well the first shot i saw i went OOHH YEAHH!!!! that looks hot....nice swept back lights....nice aggressive grille....soo much nicer compared to the past spy shots that showed the Z4's nose...with the shark-like appearence...low down ugly nose...yet this 6 series has some style!

then i clicked next.....OMG NO!!!!! YYUUUUKKKKK all i could look at was that hideous light cluster

NEXT QUICKLY! ....interior...well done to the guys trying to hide whatever is underneath

next....huumm...dont shot me down guys but i kinda recon it looked nice....just use your imagination to how those lights could be and look beyond the discuise....and it looks nice in my opinion....that integrated spoiler looks hot! and you can image how hot the side profile shot would look like....sharp swept back lights....flowing though to that spoiler...niiicceeee! well if its done right though :rolleyes: back to pic 2 to take a closer look at the side view and yeah....niicee! at least no bloody 'flame-surfacing' ****...just nice smooth lines...

didnt see if you ppl noticed in pics 6 to 8....the large bonnet bulge?? hhummm.....V10!!! hehe *fingerscrossed*

im just gonna keep my eye out for more revealing shots...specialy of the rear b4 i say i hate this car.....does this mean they might b releasing official pics some time over the next comming months?? like how the spy shots of the Z4 didnt hide much so BMW came in early wif official shots?

-Greg

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Re: 3 down. 2 to go.

MAVERICK said:
What the hell is the Quandt family doing? Have they lost their minds?:mad:
the answer will be told when we can see year 2 seven series sales. if its poor compared to year 2 of the E38 then, yes, they've lost their minds.

Btw- I like the 7's styling, but I do not think this translates well to a coupe- just too bulky. too much like MB's bulky look in their coupes.

·
Registered
78 Posts
DO something with that Rear

DO something with that RearEnd.

What is their problem here. Take an ugly rear end and put it on a good looking car and what do you get?

A good looking car with a UGLY rear end.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
enots said:
btw....let me just say F^&K! i just typed this bloody huge msg then accidently click on a link in MS word and used this window to open the page!!! AARRRGGGGHHHHH....lost my whole original essay
-Greg
OT: You can fix this by clearing the option "Reuse windows for launching shortcuts" in Tools/Internet Options, Advanced Tab.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Ahhh..... haven't ya'al ever seen a masked up car? Keeping things as confidential as possible is a very very old trick car companies use...

Look at the cues of the rear, it's gna look like the 7 series...whether you like it or not. In fact, every car from BMW will take the lines of the new 7 series, so get used to it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Patience gentelmen, patience.
If you read comments in German you will understand that the whole rear is still heavily disguised.
I would say that BMW is teasing the public with that rendition of the rear design.
I can assure you this will be one of the most beautiful cars ever designed.
I can see the light......:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
What can we so the guys that have an M5E39 in case we want to have something new to drive? How much time do we have to wait for the new M5? Shall we buy the new Audi?.

When are we going to see real pictures about the new M5?

Too many questions.

Reagards;) (número 5)

·
Registered
871 Posts
ayalan13 said:
What can we so the guys that have an M5E39 in case we want to have something new to drive? How much time do we have to wait for the new M5? Shall we buy the new Audi?.

When are we going to see real pictures about the new M5?

Too many questions.

Reagards;) (número 5)
Glad to see you here Ignacio !:thumbsup:

It is said the future 6 series will in the market next year as well as the M6. If this is true I woudn't be surprised to see the new M5 when the new 5 series is introduced. All are rumours. Who knows ? hmmm

In the meantime enjoy your fine M5 and your son's beautifull M3.:cheers:

Take care.

·
Registered
9 Posts
About new M5

Nice to read you again.

Do you really think that in no more than a year we will able to buy the new M5V10?, are you serious about it?

People think that we will need no less than three years to drive one, so I have in mind to change my actual M5 for a new M5V8 and then wait a little bit so untill I can order the new one.

What do you think about it?

Regards. (número 5)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts