BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sorry to post something like this here but Im getting kind of desperate. I've had it on ebay for a while and I havent had any luck.

It is my wifes diamond neckace which she wore on her wedding. It is 14k white gold with 142 diamonds. It is 16 inches long. She has worn it maybe 3 times and its in brand new shape. We paid 6k for it and we are trying to get rid of it. We could use the money for more things than the luxury it brings.

We were originally looking for 5k but will accept $4500.

If you are even remotely interested make us an offer and we will discuss. It is certified as you can see by the certificate. It looks great and would make a great gift for any of your wives or significant others. Mods can remove this if its innapropriate, but I thought this would be a nice crowd to possibly sell this to.

Here are the pics of it.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
If I didn't have to buy tires and rebuild my front end, I'd buy it right now. My Anniversary is at the end of the Month.

Timing never works out for me.

Someone will be lucky to get this.

Bob

·
Registered
512 Posts
bump for a really nice necklace.. my anniversary is coming up this month so i'll keep it in mind

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Don't forget boys, we have to keep the other half happy also.........

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the help guys. We paid $6200 for it a little over a year ago. We are taking a hit at 5 and especially at 4500 but we just need to cash it out.

You will not find a nicer neckalce than this for even close to the price.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I sent you a PM.
Al

·
Registered
12,890 Posts
Free bump for a member of the Florida Posse!:thumbsup:
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont really need a necklace right now, but ill offer you 3200.
let me know [email protected]
Thanks for the offer but thats well under what Im willing to accept. I dont HAVE to sell it. I'd like to, but I wont just give it away.

Im going to try my luck overseas. Im heading to Europe next week for a little bit and I will see what happens then.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts