BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spotted these pictures from another forum, from a fellow member 503 Motoring with their alpine white m6 in san francisco..

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
We saw this car tonight at the gumball rally show too:applause:
spotted these pictures from another forum, from a fellow member 503 Motoring with their alpine white m6 in san francisco..

·
Registered
8,153 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no way!!!!!!! i was around there at that time and didnt know you guys were gonna be there showcasing cars =[ sucks very bad!!!

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
I think i saw your car passing Sunset @ 12 a.m? go to Mfest on Aug 29-31, 2008 you'll see a fleet of cars:thumbsup: 503 will come out aswell as different tuners...
no way!!!!!!! i was around there at that time and didnt know you guys were gonna be there showcasing cars =[ sucks very bad!!!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think i saw your car passing Sunset @ 12 a.m? go to Mfest on Aug 29-31, 2008 you'll see a fleet of cars:thumbsup: 503 will come out aswell as different tuners...
no not at 12 i wasnt around there that late, if i do pick up my ///m which im planning to soon i want to try and make it out to mfest

·
Banned
2 Posts
I think i saw your car passing Sunset @ 12 a.m? go to Mfest on Aug 29-31, 2008 you'll see a fleet of cars:thumbsup: 503 will come out aswell as different tuners... no way!!!!!!myloweslife! i was around there at that time and didnt know you guys were gonna be there showcasing cars =[ sucks very bad!!!
thanks a lot!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts