BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Beast is back on the market after a previous EBay auction was terminated early by the seller. That sale must have fallen through for some reason.

Granted this car has almost all conceivable Dinan mods installed, except a supercharger. But can it really be putting out 500 HP?! :confused2

Mike

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
LBPDNNM5 said:
Well, maybe if you round up to the nearest 100 .....:rolleyes:
Don't be so hard, just need to round up to the nearest 50! hiha
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
635 Posts
May I ask what issues! This was M5manny's friends car. My friend was thinking about buying it. any info would be helpful.

Regards,

Marion

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
Mvious said:
May I ask what issues! This was M5manny's friends car. My friend was thinking about buying it. any info would be helpful.

Regards,

Marion
From memory, if that is M5manny's friends car, the mechanicals are strong, but the car was repainted and someone who saw it thought it was not very well done. So issues would be cosmetic. Don't recall any issue of accidents. If M5manny is around, perhaps he can chime in.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
alibo70 said:
Guess it sold over the weekend, as the auction has ended for some reason. Wonder it brought in?
There is another thread ( I think the one about the M5 side gills) and someone knows the buyer. We will find out shortly!!
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
500hp and stock brakes :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts