BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

5% discount on Hartge products for m5board.com Members. From Hartge Germany.

338K views 63 replies 27 participants last post by  tamayori 
#1 · (Edited)

Strongly recommended for European members (Central and Eastern European members). Shipping worldwide incl. USA. Installation manual is included and the parts can be installed at any dealer.

If you choose to install the kit at Hartge's facilities in Germany (Beckingen) Hartge can arrange a Hotel for you the night before and will provide you with a car during the time of conversion to see the nice countryside as they have nice wine in the region.

If you are lucky you might even can meet the founder, Mr Herbert Hartge.

Please contact sales departement at verkauf@hartge.de or call Jörg at Hartge in Germany (speaks English).

Hartge kit on one owners Silverstone II M5 E60, click here. Interlagos Blue click here. Sepang Bronze click here, and Sapphire Black from UAE click here and one more sapphire black M5 in Luxembourg click here. For a shorter testdriove at Hartge facilities click here.[/size][/size][/font]

For a Silver Grey Hartge BMW M5 in San Fransisco click here

Tel.+49 6835/506-11 * Fax +49 6835/506-17

Hartge kit on one owners Silverstone II M5 E60, click here. Interlagos Blue click here. Sepang Bronze click here, and Sapphire Black from UAE click here and one more sapphire black M5 in Luxembourg click here. For a shorter testdriove at Hartge facilities click here. Hartge M5 in Sepang Bronze from Dubai here

Black Hartge M5 from USA.

One more Black Hartge M5 in Florida.

Hartge Carbon Fibre Interiour kit here.

High res pic:

http://www.m5board.com/temp/HARTGE_E60_M5_1max.jpg

High res pic 2:

http://www.m5board.com/temp/HARTGE_E60_M5_2max.jpg

Installed on a M5 owners in Sweden:

This M5 Silverstone II was equipped with Hartge 21 inch wheels. :cool: Video here.

This M5 Silverstone II was equipped with Hartge 21 inch wheels.
Video here.

This is a lucky M5 owner from Stockholm, Sweden. Also you can see Jörg at Hartge :byebye: (verkauf@hartge.de)

Three x Silverstone II outside Hartge Headquarters in Beckingen, Germany.

See less See more
#3 ·
really want to order those wheels for my car, but can anyone tell me will it affect the performance of the car, cause it looks like so heavy.. thanks

#5 ·
Hi Gustav, thanks alot. also do you know any companies make titanium exhause for E60 M5, and what other stuff can we modify at the moment?? thanks again

#6 ·
This is what Jörg told me:

"Hello Gustav,

Don't worry, we have compared the HARTGE 21s to the standard
19s and dind't feel a difference at all of the acceleration.

Actually, the car has a better grip with the 21s!

All the best,

Jörg"

#9 · (Edited)
Regarding the Hartge top speed limiter:

It showed:

"Head up display: 328 km/h

Speedometer: 330 km/h

Than you can feel the car stops. It's like another limiter. It feels like
the car is reducing the gas pedal. Hard to explain. You need a long
straight line to reach this speed. Sorry, we didn’t measure the top speed by GPS. It was on the way
to the Nordschleife and that Autobahn makes you sweat anyway.
Up and down through the Eifel forest."

#21 ·
I am a little worried about this:

"Technical requirements for wheel set:

Front wheel housing, no modifications necessary
Reworking the rear wheel housing is required (rolling the inside
edge in the lower region of the wheel arch)

Reworking the bumper paneling in the region of the wheel arch (cut
some small plastic pieces)
"

can anyone confirm if by rolling the inside edge of the wheel arch will not crack the paint and expose bare metal for rust to have fun with?

thanks

#22 ·
I asked Birds in the UK - who handle Hartge about the work required for the wheel install

"There is a small amount of work to do in the rear wheelarch housing, mainly affecting the arch liners to give adequate clearance for the tyre. Also, we have to turn back the arch flanges with a special tool. Paintwork is unaffected."

#25 ·
I am going to order the Hartge classic 2 wheels aswell as the exhaust system and front and back spoilers for my sepang M5 that I have ordered.
But I live in Ireland where the roads are not very good so can somebody tell me what size wheel will be o.k.
I want to put the 20 inch wheels on but I am afraid that the 30 wall may be very hard.
And I am afraid that the 19 inch will look stupid with the kit? ( what do you think)
Also for the exhaust upgrade does anybody know if it is including the back boxws or is it just new tail pipes.
Thanks in advance for your help guys and a happy new year to all.
Billy Phelan
Dublin
Ireland
www.ardilea.ie
e-mail - billyphelan@gmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.