BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Event link:

4th Annual Burgers and BMWs at the Triple XXX Drive-In | BMW CCA Puget Sound Region

06/01/2014 - 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Triple XXX Root Beer Drive Inn
98 NE Gilman Blvd., Issaquah, WA 98027

Join us June 1, 2014 for the 4th annual Burgers and BMWs at the Triple X Drive-In, Issaquah, WA.

Your Puget Sound BMW Car Club has our 4th annual Bimmers and Burgers gathering at the Issaquah Triple X Root Beer Drive-In on Sunday, June 1st from 10:00 am until 3:00 pm. This event has become enormously popular during the past three years. Over 240 Bimmers showed up for the event last year, the largest so far. What will 2014 bring?

You can wander among a variety of Bimmers old – new, stock – modified, but most importantly, share your enthusiasm with fellow Bimmerphiles. All BMWs, new and old, clean or dirty are welcome to join us. The event officially begins at 10:00 am. However, as some of you may have witnessed last year, Bimmers started showing up very early to get prime parking stops. We will have instructors in yellow shirts directing traffic and parking cars. If you were there last year, we were shoe-horning cars in every available space in the Triple X Drive-In. The event will run until the last BMW leaves for home.

No Club Membership is required; you just show up with your Bimmer. So tell all your BMW friends to come out and enjoy the show. Cost: Nada, nothing; unless, of course you want something to eat from the menu for the Triple X Drive-in. Remember, they only take cash! Check out their web site at www.triplexrootbeer.com

We will be asking for denotations for Life Enrichments Options in Issaquah, a charity we support. This is a great cause and helps out a special set of folks.

If you would like to help out and volunteer please contact Rick Gulstrom at [email protected]; or Steve Libby at [email protected].

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm planning on being there.

·
Registered
76 Posts
On the fence. A friend of mine was trying to get me to go, but if some of you guys & gals are going to be turning out...I might have to swing down for lunch.

Reactions: racee78

·
Registered
150 Posts
It was nice to see all the M5s come out and to meet at least a couple of the owners.

Anyone know who the other white M5 is? Mine has front splitters.
Are you the one that was parked in the overflow lot across the street?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yep that's me! I got in and the bmw cca guys thought I was with the Daily Driven crew so they put me over there. I also had to leave early since my oldest had flag football. I was the Asian guy walking around with a Bob stroller and a Washington DC Nats hat and DC Wizards Tshirt. I didn't really socialize as I don't know many people around here.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sorry I missed this. Woke up Sunday feeling like crap...the last thing I wanted to do was spend 2 hours in the car each way. I hope to catch up with some of you guys at some point this year. :(

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sherb, I hope you're feeling better. It was kinda crazy how many M cars there were though. It seemed like at least half of them were some sort of M.

I was the Asian guy walking around with a Bob stroller and a Washington DC Nats hat and DC Wizards Tshirt. I didn't really socialize as I don't know many people around here.
For an event like this, we should have a designated spot for M5Board owners to meet each other or something...

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For the 3rd year in a row, I missed it... :sad2:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 29 Posts