BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Massive BMW car show meet & greet held in Atlanta on (usually) the first Saturday of April every year. Easily the largest German car gathering in the Southeast. This is the 5th year they're hosting the event and they're expecting even larger crowds with the possibility for driving events during the show.

4ngiefest 2011 - April 2, 2011 - ATL - E46Fanatics

Never too early to plan for this one! Who's bringing their M5? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
910 Posts
I will be coming from Pittsburgh, PA. I will be joining the Columbus, Ohio crew and driving down with them. :byebye:

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
I'm there again for sure. Look forward to seeing the Atlanta crew again. Maybe we can all get together for dinner this year?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be coming from Pittsburgh, PA. I will be joining the Columbus, Ohio crew and driving down with them. :byebye:
I'm there again for sure. Look forward to seeing the Atlanta crew again. Maybe we can all get together for dinner this year?
Sounds good fellas. I'm down for dinner. cherrsagai

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Im actually surprised there are not a LOT more posts on this event on M5board???
The regionals section on this board is always a dead stick; I'm surprised I got two responses lol

That said, last year didn't bring but 5 M5's, all E39's....we were overrun with E46 M3's. We all need to try and park together when we arrive. Right now it's still looking like Stone Mountain is the show location, funding for a track w/ driving events is comming up short according to the host.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I'll be there along with the OHIO contingent... not JUST the Columbus "crew". There will be 20+ of us. 4 E39 M5's.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I'll be there along with the OHIO contingent... not JUST the Columbus "crew". There will be 20+ of us. 4 E39 M5's.
Sorry Chris. Yeah, thats true. I will be driving down with All the Ohio guys.

Yeah, this time should be pretty nice as far as an E39 M5 turn out. I cannot wait.
Cmon guys! Lets see everyone from IN,OH,KY,VA,TN,AR,SC,GA,FL,NC,SC,WV,MO,LA on this board THERE!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I'll be there too!
Oh chyt hide your wives and children.

Seriously tho bro are you gonna bring ShaYne? Just dont tell Tim youre tired when youre sitting by the pool and all should be ok.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
I am trying to organize a dinner Friday night when we arrive at The Vortex Bar and Grill.....

PM or email me ([email protected]) if you are interested in joining us. I can get you my number so we can keep in touch about our arrival and dinner time.....

Yeah, Tim the Vortex sounds like an awesome idea. I'll join ya guys out there.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I may drive up from FL if everything works out right. Anyone in for an FL caravan.
Excellent, hope to see you there.

I'll be there too!
Nicee, can't wait to see a lot more M5's this year :D

If I go I would be down to caravan. I want to make it out there but am still unsure.
Sounds good, hope you can make it out!

I am trying to organize a dinner Friday night when we arrive at The Vortex Bar and Grill.....

PM or email me ([email protected]) if you are interested in joining us. I can get you my number so we can keep in touch about our arrival and dinner time.....
PM'ed

Yeah, Tim the Vortex sounds like an awesome idea. I'll join ya guys out there.
Good deal

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wanna go...somebody keep me updated!!!!
I see you're in Savannah (Hinesville), so if you want you can meet my group in Augusta that Friday around 3pm and ride up with us to Atlanta. Meet us at the gas station just off the Grovetown exit on I-20W.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
The Ohio Crew (20+) and a few other members from FL, AL, GA, are staying at the Residence Inn in Buckhead. (Lake Blvd) Planning to head out to dinner around 6pm-7pm.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Ohio Crew (20+) and a few other members from FL, AL, GA, are staying at the Residence Inn in Buckhead. (Lake Blvd) Planning to head out to dinner around 6pm-7pm.
Thanks for the heads-up, I'll be booking my room shortly. The drive to dinner & the meet on Saturday should be fun if we're all leaving from same place.

Less than 8 weeks away fellas, time now to get those last minute mods done before it's too late ;)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts