BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of four brand new REAR wheels (18 X 9.5"). These pictures should show you that they are indeed from the factory. You will see both the labels on the boxes as well as the original packaging along with the imprinted information from the back of the wheels.

I originally purchased these to replace a fading set of my originals, but I'd like to go with a different set of wheels instead.

I'm asking $1995 OBO picked up from Northern California. I'd really prefer not to ship. (If you are interested in splitting up the pair and can find a buddy to do so, I'm fine with that as well.)

Eddie.

I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how to resize...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures added....

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
added...

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gra8fuldd ed said:
What are the other wheels that YOU decided to go with?

Are you gonna go with ALL the same size of are you gonna stagger them?
I'd like to go with a set of SSR Comps. I don't know if I would be able to go the same size all around, but I'm sure [email protected] could answer that...I know that Tr tends to stagger their fitments for SSR wheels on their website, but I'm sure something can be arranged.

Eddie.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
boonielander said:
I'd like to go with a set of SSR Comps. I don't know if I would be able to go the same size all around, but I'm sure [email protected] could answer that...I know that Tr tends to stagger their fitments for SSR wheels on their website, but I'm sure something can be arranged. Eddie.
I went to the TR website and looked to see what the SSR Comps and could NOT find them. Are you sure that is what the model is called? I saw GT3's and GT10's and GT2-H and GT7-H. That's all I was able to find in the SSR LIne of wheels on the Tire Rack site.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gra8fuldd ed said:
I went to the TR website and looked to see what the SSR Comps and could NOT find them. Are you sure that is what the model is called? I saw GT3's and GT10's and GT2-H and GT7-H. That's all I was able to find in the SSR LIne of wheels on the Tire Rack site.
I don't know why they don't list it for the M5, but you can look it up via an M3.

Eddie.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump for any interested parties.

RETAIL price for 4 wheels is almost $3000 with tax...

I'm selling them for $1995 picked up. If you would like to split them up and take only two rears, we can work something out.

These are a color-matched set, so you would have no worries of different batches and different shades of shadow chrome if you are looking for a complete set.

Cheers,
Eddie.

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Anyone need just ONE? Let's split a pair.

PM me...

A

·
Registered
98 Posts
Do U have any front set? Thanks

boonielander said:
I have a set of four brand new REAR wheels (18 X 9.5"). These pictures should show you that they are indeed from the factory. You will see both the labels on the boxes as well as the original packaging along with the imprinted information from the back of the wheels.

I originally purchased these to replace a fading set of my originals, but I'd like to go with a different set of wheels instead.

I'm asking $1995 OBO picked up from Northern California. I'd really prefer not to ship. (If you are interested in splitting up the pair and can find a buddy to do so, I'm fine with that as well.)

Eddie.

I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how to resize...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
M5 Fever forever said:
Do U have any front set? Thanks
I don't have any fronts right now...just 4 rears.

Sorry.

Eddie.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I would be interested in TWO if someone else wants the other two. boonie, I'm located in Petaluma, just north of you...

edit: P.S. I had heard somewhere that SSR was out of business...might want to check that out before purchase...

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
OK.

We're good for 3. Just need one more...
:)

A

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
M-Fünf said:
I would be interested in TWO if someone else wants the other two. boonie, I'm located in Petaluma, just north of you...

edit: P.S. I had heard somewhere that SSR was out of business...might want to check that out before purchase...
Jeff,
You're right, SSR is supposed to have filed for bankrupcy. I did hear something about being absorbed by another company. I figure that I'll have a set plus a spare just in case.

Also,
I bought Bob's Hoosiers mounted on OZs. He said you might be interested. I actually haven't even put them on my car since getting them from him...Drop me a line if you are interested. Since you're so local, meeting is totally not a problem.

Eddie.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ard said:
OK.

We're good for 3. Just need one more...
:)

A
Waiting on one... :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Eddie,
I've been keeping my eyes open for a set of rears to put on the front of my car. I've even got a set of tires I can mount on them...

Bob's a great guy, isn't he?

Jeff.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jeff,
If you're committed to purchasing these two rears, let's arrange to meet up.

Eddie.

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
baf3472 said:
I would take one of the rears if you guys have it around still. Just PM me the price. thanx
EXCELLENT!

Eddie- Look for PMs

A

·
10,458 Posts
boonielander said:
Jeff,
If you're committed to purchasing these two rears, let's arrange to meet up.

Eddie.
How about at one of the upcoming lunches, guys? 6/10 or 6/12! (shameless plug for the upcoming meet!)
mike

1 - 20 of 24 Posts