BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
WOW!

Would it be a fair guess that these are the cars that are replacing the ones that got wrecked when the cargo ship tipped???....and if that is the case then these cars are demos for the dealers???....any thoughts?
Regards
S
Thanks for the pics:cheers:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would it be a fair guess that these are the cars that are replacing the ones that got wrecked when the cargo ship tipped???....and if that is the case then these cars are demos for the dealers???....any thoughts?
Regards
S
Thanks for the pics:cheers:
yes these are cars for a dealer event, I got a video, was able to hear the exhaust and stick my head inside the car, guy wouldn't let me sit in it or drive it GO FIGURE...they are there awaiting prep for the event and he had a whole bunch to prep, I got video of all this but I am having issues uploading it to youtube and photobucket...I'm @ work now so I can't get to it until tonight....FR is beautiful lovelove

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn shame about all those mounted front plates.
yes it is...Bones were did you get the plugs that you put in the holes of your bumper after you removed your plate....If I recall they were a perfect match or close enough

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks bones, I can't wait until I get my car so we can have our sunday morning runs...with me driving an ///M again

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
thanks...but im still not feeling the front bumper and mirrors... the rest of the car is nice...

·
Registered
2,881 Posts

"....This car is in the FIRST group of M3's coming to the USA.

Actual MSRP is $71,420.

This M3 has every option including the "M Double-Clutch Transmission with Drivelogic" (A true DSG transmission, far superior to SMG.) "

ouch...that hurts... they never stop knocking our SMG do they...:dunno:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
"....This car is in the FIRST group of M3's coming to the USA.

Actual MSRP is $71,420.

This M3 has every option including the "M Double-Clutch Transmission with Drivelogic" (A true DSG transmission, far superior to SMG.) "

ouch...that hurts... they never stop knocking our SMG do they...:dunno:

WOW..70k+...not me:1:...I am south of that.....quite honestly..once you are in that 75k-80k range...my mind brings me to a nice clean 993Turbo:hihihi:
S

1 - 20 of 24 Posts