BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2002 x5 4.6is is for sale. Clean title, I'm the second owner. Always garaged. Everything from the timing chain guides to the entire cooling system has been replaced as preventative. All fluids coolant, ps, front/rear diff and transfer case fluids changed, belts, and even the rear air springs are new and much more (ask for details). 142k miles is absolutely nothing for a BMW so don't let that scare you. These motors run 300,000+ with the right maintenance as I did. Oil was changed every 5,000 miles religiously with Pentosin high performance LL. It has NEVER let me down with trips to the bay area from Reno at least once a month. Most of the miles truly are all highway in which this car was designed for. You wont find any other 4.6is with the true maintenance history as this one I guarantee it. The reason for the sale is that I'm in the market for an e39 (2001-2003) M5. I'm open for you to take the X to any mechanic or shop that you would like. Please call me at
1(775)-848-8151 or text for more info and pictures. Just purchased a 5 year 75,000 mile power train warranty ($3280).

Attachments

·
Registered
632 Posts
My 2002 x5 4.6is is for sale. Clean title, I'm the second owner. Always garaged. Everything from the timing chain guides to the entire cooling system has been replaced as preventative. All fluids coolant, ps, front/rear diff and transfer case fluids changed, belts, and even the rear air springs are new and much more (ask for details). 142k miles is absolutely nothing for a BMW so don't let that scare you. These motors run 300,000+ with the right maintenance as I did. Oil was changed every 5,000 miles religiously with Pentosin high performance LL. It has NEVER let me down with trips to the bay area from Reno at least once a month. Most of the miles truly are all highway in which this car was designed for. You wont find any other 4.6is with the true maintenance history as this one I guarantee it. The reason for the sale is that I'm in the market for an e39 (2001-2003) M5. I'm open for you to take the X to any mechanic or shop that you would like. Please call me at
1(775)-848-8151 or text for more info and pictures. Just purchased a 5 year 75,000 mile power train warranty ($3280).
Well looks good but what is the asking price?

·
Registered
161 Posts
A few questions:

What company is the warranty with?
Do you know if it would extend to Canada?
If not, are you able to recoup some funds and sell without?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The company is called American auto shield. I'm not sure if it would actually transfer to Canada. If not then I can add in the full set of winter wheels and tired for $13000.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump! $11500, found the perfect M5, alpine white on carmel! Everything on this X works perfectly, take it to any mechanic you choose.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts