BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone looking into a 3rd party extended warranty:

You should definitely take a look at corpmsc.com. They provide warranty through Mercury Insurance Group. I am only 1200 miles/1 month into the warranty, and had an ses light go on. Dealer says 6k to repair(vanos, CPS, plus other various things). They came and looked at the car, and are paying for everything. I could not be happier. I took the car in on Friday, and should be getting it back tomorrow. They are also paying for a loaner for the entire time. If anyone would like to ask any more questions, about price and any other details(getting a better price thatn what is listed on their site, what is and isn't covered, term length etc...) please feel free to PM me. They are also only one of the few companies that will warranty in California.

I searched long and hard for a good ext. warranty, and am just wanting to help anyone that may be in the same shoes I was in 2 months ago.:thumbsup:

Hector Lopez

·
Registered
837 Posts
glad to hear they are helping you out, and thanks for sharing the info, I will keep it in mind if I get a car out of warranty, Josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts