BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S-nQfL3Dk88?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Thanks for sharing Gustav! Minor detail but, I guess they did away with the headlamp washers? Or are they retractable?

·
Registered
51 Posts
there are no washers.. the model has not that level of detail cuz of time pressure ;)
just concentrated to the stance of the car itself :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
The renderings are superb, but I think you guys are being optimistic about the rear view side mirrors. If we look at the X5 M and the X6 M, it seems BMW dropped the typical round M-mirrors in favor of these new ones. I personally find the new M-mirrors (on the X5 M and X6 M) quite ugly. There's nothing 'M' about them. They won't pay the F10 M5 any compliments.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
However Ithink we nee dto make a distinction between huge X5 amd X6 (bathroom) mirrors and regular 5 seriues mirrors.

The renderings are superb, but I think you guys are being optimistic about the rear view side mirrors. If we look at the X5 M and the X6 M, it seems BMW dropped the typical round M-mirrors in favor of these new ones. I personally find the new M-mirrors (on the X5 M and X6 M) quite ugly. There's nothing 'M' about them. They won't pay the F10 M5 any compliments.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts