BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I am testing the water I thinking of selling complete or part out the complete #384 biturbo car it has the matching vin and engine numbers , I bought this car over eight years ago to restore and put back together. The car and engine has less the 50k original miles on it and recently being inspected all seals replace and rockers adjusted new custom clutch made the work was done by Power Plant racing in North Carolina USA. I also had turbos replace thinking they were bad trying to get the car running, to make a long story short after going back and forth with Alpina for over three years trying to sort out why it would not rev out it finally came down to a bad instrument cluster. It was also dyno tested by Power Plant Racing and I have the graph to show it. I also have every thing to put it back together except the original air box, rear spoiler Alpina original wheels, and one front caliper, most of the listed missing parts I have located, all electrical and mechanical is sorted out and the car is running like it did coming from Alpina. Unfortunately I need to let it go as my life took an unfortunate turn six years ago when I lost my entire family to a very tragic incident I end up loose everything along with my company as I was not in any mental state to continue. All the car needs is a good paint job and minor body work and reassemble to look and drive like knew again and I just don't have the money to get the paint job done. I will be happy to share its history and pictures to interested personal. If anyone know Salya in California he has lots of information on the car. It had being a painful decision to get rid of it but I have decided to sell everything I own and move to another city or country and start my life all over. I have over 30k invested buying back all the original parts to restore this car I am open to offers but please don't insult me with low ball pricing. Below is the dyno graph of WHP.

View attachment GRAPH FOR Sherland Alpina DJ Equiv on 2011-10-08 @ 16-22-29.bmp

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
If this is a standard engine,, these numbers are good IMO,,,,,,,,,, 355lbs/ft ~~~ 480nm to the wheels is aprox>>> around 420 lbs/ft or 560nm+ to the crank

and the ponies are around 385

stock engine is 360 hp and 520nm

really healthy engine

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where on the B10 Biturbo engine will I find the engine number I need to take a picture to have it for my records the car is in storage two hours away, if I can have my friend snap a picture of it for me it will save me a 4hrs round trip.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Where on the B10 Biturbo engine will I find the engine number I need to take a picture to have it for my records the car is in storage two hours away, if I can have my friend snap a picture of it for me it will save me a 4hrs round trip.

Thanks in advance.

its stamped above the starter,,,,,,,,, ((do not be fooled.. i used a V12 M70 starter,, so it is not the same as is in your car))

Tech info........... as in my case and for you to proofe that this is the actual car.......

B7/5 stands for the E34 B10 BITURBO engine,,,,,,, *xxx* stands for that specific car out of 507,, so number matcing is that the block is THE individual correct block for that car ,,,,,,,, i have no idea what ((on my block)) 9495 stands for

on the passanger side there is also a VIN code stamped from ALPINA,,,,,,, like this

it will start with *WAPXXXXXX* and the last digits should be in your case

*XB750384*

i hope this should solve your question !!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts