BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was able to locate 1 of only 2 Dinan S2's here in Puerto Rico. The seller's vehicle is an imported 2003 E39 M5 with only 39,xxx miles, it has the Full S2 Dinan Package and best of all, Imola Red Exterior/ Black Sports Package Leather Interior. This car is beyond pristine, at least according to pictures submitted by owner. After going back and forth we finally agreed on a selling price of $37,000. So here is my question to you, is this a fair, good or excellent offer? I can't wait to hear your comments. I will try to post pictures ASAP. Thanks

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Based on your locale, that price doesn't seem that out of line. In the lower 48 it would fetch a good bit less, but so what. If the car is indeed pristine, then I say jump!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I think the price is relative. This question should be asked after you have a PPI completed on the car then you can determine if the price is fair. IMHO. Sounds like all your negotiatiuons are around price nothing has been mentioned about history or maintenance so I assume you are ok with that information as provided to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts