BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I hope I posted this in the right place. Heres the latest creation from 360 Forged and ASR Engineering. They are trying to build something that can keep up with the BMW POWER!!! :M5launch:

http://www.vimeo.com/898475

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
M5Ranger here. I hear all of you. The Mercedes will run a 150 or 200 shot and it will also be running 109 octane race fuel. This car is a monster BUT I will be there and will give the good fight.

The set up in the Mercedes is an all new ASR Engineering system. I maybe running this system on the next day.

Please remember that the M5Ranger machine will be there and fight the good fight and soldier on.

The Ranger machine is ready and up for the challenge.

Cheers gentlemen,
M5Ranger

·
Registered
682 Posts
M5Ranger here. I hear all of you. The Mercedes will run a 150 or 200 shot and it will also be running 109 octane race fuel. This car is a monster BUT I will be there and will give the good fight.

The set up in the Mercedes is an all new ASR Engineering system. I maybe running this system on the next day.

Please remember that the M5Ranger machine will be there and fight the good fight and soldier on.

The Ranger machine is ready and up for the challenge.

Cheers gentlemen,
M5Ranger
Smoke his as*!

The videos are not that impressive to me. I think you can take 'em.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
The system I'm running was the tits but now ASR (Abid) has design this new system and let me tell you!
The Mercedes will have a separate fuel cell in the trunk to have the 109 Oct. race fuel delivered specifically with the nitrous. It is wicked.
It will out power me but I have a weight advantage and the Ranger machine has to pounce on this.
Depending on the outcome I may be having this installed on the next day.

I hope we all run well and all the hardware stays together. Concern goes to our diffs. We will be running Mickey Thompsons and they are going to bite!!
HRE made me a pair of 18" C20's run in the rear that clear my aftermarket Brembos.
The car is in for a physical for Thursday night. Need new plugs, a drawback of running nitrous. Need to change every 10K miles.

Lets hope good fortune favors my car.

Cheers, M5Ranger...Juan

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
can't wait to see this...good luck Juan!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Good luck Ranger! I can't wait to hear about it! You got this...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its going to be incredible either way! Oh did I mention that the track rental is going to be heads-up!!!!!!

:eek:oohhh:

·
Company Representative for Forged 360
61 Posts
Hey guys! I own the CLS63 you guys are talking about....Abid did an incredible job on the setup, it runs flawlessly. Will it run harder than Juan's M5, I doubt it - that thing is a monster, probably capable of high 10 second passes...My 63 is basically stock other than the NOS, and we're really just trying to build the worlds fastest 63 which shouldn't be too difficult since the fastest 63 is running 11.99. I'm expecting mid 11 second passes, we'll see how it goes. Just wanted to come out say that I'm not trying to take out the M5's - they're waaaaayyyyy too fast!

Abid also built my 997tt, 125 shot of NOS, ECU, exhaust, intake, BOV! Should run high tens if we get it to stick! We'll see tomorrow............

Jordan
360 Forged

·
Registered
907 Posts
Nice.......you showed a lot of class coming on here and making that statement. We need more enthusiasts like you. Good luck at the track and shoot for the TENS!

Chris

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Nice.......you showed a lot of class coming on here and making that statement. We need more enthusiasts like you. Good luck at the track and shoot for the TENS!

Chris
+1 I agree 100%. First class man! Enjoy the runs!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Guys let me tell you, I know Jordan and we are all friends. This will all be a great event and most importantly healthy competition.

We are all friends and have respect and appreciate each others cars.

We are going to run balls out against each other but all in good fun. There is a great community of motorsports enthusiast down here.

Guys let me take this chance to tell you that Abid of ASR Engineering is designing and developing some awesome components for our cars.
I've had the good fortune to discuss with him the products planned and I am excited about what's coming.

Lets hope the M5 holds together and nothing breaks because I'm going to stress it to the max.

Cheers, M5Ranger...Juan

·
Registered
464 Posts
Sweet - good luck to all - I don't want Ranger to lose, but I do want him to get the 109 fuel cell to go with the juice :hihi:

Thanks for pioneering mods and running the car fearlessly!

·
Company Representative for Forged 360
61 Posts
Thanks guys! Our photographers and videographers are coming out as well to film the entire event for those of you who can't be there! We'll post online the second the editing is complete.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts