BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This guy's a member so this is probably been posted but it's worth another look Thanks for the video RussRamz. Gotta love the autobahn

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O89UWHnFUl0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
704 Posts
I bought her a little over 1.5 years ago. Thinking of selling the beast back to him and getting a 2012 when they come out, but it will be tough to let her go.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
This is one of the first video's I saw of an M6 being fully unleashed! It is one of the reasons that I purchased my M6 and not the CLK63 Black Series or an 911 Turbo. When I show this video to friends, there is complete silence when it is done. It makes quite a statement. Thanks for sharing! :cheers:

BTW, Keep it!!

·
Registered
704 Posts
:1zhelp:

·
Registered
249 Posts
What were the performance mods at the time of the video? Very impressive by the way. The longer I stay on this board the more I plan to pickup an M6.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I bought her a little over 1.5 years ago. Thinking of selling the beast back to him and getting a 2012 when they come out, but it will be tough to let her go.
Is Russ thinking about buying it back? Would be great to see him back on the board again.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Wow great video!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Is Russ thinking about buying it back? Would be great to see him back on the board again.
He and I talk but who knows. Hard for me to let go......but if I do I really would like it to go back to Dave.

What were the performance mods at the time of the video?
Same mods as in my signature. This car is so totally badass, I can't imagine anything faster but a G-Power. Next run will be full out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts