BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just drove my 2003 Sterling Gray M5 from Fresno, CA to Phoenix, AZ; Sedona, AZ; and Flagstaff, AZ and back in one week and noone saw me! :grrrr:

Though I did see quite a few M3s behind me on the track at Phoenix International Raceway! :M5launch:

Put 3000 miles on with that trip and LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT (now at 8000 miles on the odo).

Great trip - had wife and dog in car the whole time. Did 140 mph on the 10E outside of Blythe, CA.

SCORPIO

·
Registered
302 Posts
Glad you enjoyed Arizona! Actually, there are not many M5's in Phoenix. I rarely see one. Phoenix is flooded with M3's though. 140, nice!

SCORPIO said:
Just drove my 2003 Sterling Gray M5 from Fresno, CA to Phoenix, AZ; Sedona, AZ; and Flagstaff, AZ and back in one week and noone saw me! :grrrr:

Though I did see quite a few M3s behind me on the track at Phoenix International Raceway! :M5launch:

Put 3000 miles on with that trip and LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT (now at 8000 miles on the odo).

Great trip - had wife and dog in car the whole time. Did 140 mph on the 10E outside of Blythe, CA.

SCORPIO

1 - 2 of 2 Posts