BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we had a spontaneous little run through the twisty roads close to Sacramento(Auburn/Salmon Falls). Here are some pics, and if anyone on here is from Northern Cali should definitely come join us for our next run. Hit me up on here or instagram: nazariy_m5 :byee55amg

·
Registered
663 Posts
MY GOD, that turbo is gorgeous! I really wish I could go for a drive on that side of the country it looks beautiful. Also the only car that can replace the beast! Just need the .2's to come down to the 60k range.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
That road looks pretty sick I need to come check out those twisties with you guys next time.
Was the guy driving the turbo named Rosco?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hmmm, the Imola on black style 65's looks similar to the car recently featured on jalopnik.com, although a bit lower. Wonder if they're the same car. Either way, great looking cars all around.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That road looks pretty sick I need to come check out those twisties with you guys next time.
Was the guy driving the turbo named Rosco?
Yes definitely come next time! And yes Rosco from Diamond Autosport. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmm, the Imola on black style 65's looks similar to the car recently featured on jalopnik.com, although a bit lower. Wonder if they're the same car. Either way, great looking cars all around.
Send me the link.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Pretty sure it's not, it has the holes in the grill, unless they were installed afterwards

·
Registered
196 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Yes definitely come next time! And yes Rosco from Diamond Autosport. :M5thumbs:
That's my friend. Thought I recognized the car.
He's on the board. Gotta find out where that road is

1 - 20 of 23 Posts