BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys selling my large case 210 M5 lsd, 3.91. Was rebuilt by Metric Mechanic in june of 2009, right before my accident (front end) which wrote the car off. Have had it sitting in case I get another M5 but at this time it dosent look like its in the cards. I paid 1900.00 for it (had them rebuild with bearings and seals , speed sensor, and also add their VLS setup, which makes for faster cornering and acceleration. The unit is quite heavy, around 110 lbs, so shipping will be expensive. I am looking for $1000 shipped. This diff has less than 300 km on it, or about 2.5 hours of driving time. Thats right, the day after recieving the car from london bmw (where the diff was installed with a number of other items), i was cut off and thats the end of that. So, this is a pretty much new LSD, and is priced accordingly. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

* Also, sorry for the mis-understanding, the 210 LSD unit INSIDE the case is the same as an e28 m5, but the housings are different. This will not bolt up to an E28 M5 *

Will

1 - 2 of 2 Posts