BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in need of a refurb for the MAF on my S38B38.

Ive read through a bunch of the older threads regarding this; seems that there was some back and forth on who could actually do the 3.8 vs the 3.6 version. Is Injection Labs still the best option in the US? There was also some mention of JDS in the UK I believe? Sounds like miller considered offering a MAF at one point, but I don't see it listed on their site.

I appreciate any feedback from the group on who is best to go with or any experiences.

PS - I am in the US, so someone US based would be preferable.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
131 Posts
Also interested in this question.

As a part of discussion I've at once used service in Russia.
I've sent there MAF with broken thread. Guys exchanged the thread inside of the 3.8L MAF. It still works good

·
Registered
36 Posts
Also interested in this question.

As a part of discussion I've at once used service in Russia.
I've sent there MAF with broken thread. Guys exchanged the thread inside of the 3.8L MAF. It still works good
Is this company still in service, do you know?

·
Registered
608 Posts
My old UK 3.8 had a rebuilt MAF from injection labs. Engine ran very well and AFRs were spot on on they dyno the one time i tested it

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My old UK 3.8 had a rebuilt MAF from injection labs. Engine ran very well and AFRs were spot on on they dyno the one time i tested it
Thats great to know! I emailed with them today and it seems like they have the calibration dialed; 10 day turn around according to Kevin.

Please provide link of labs
Here's the link to their site: Injection Labs Inc.
Best to drop them an email

1 - 10 of 10 Posts