BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bmw M5 E39 W Reg For Repair on eBay (end time 15-Mar-11 14:07:21 GMT)

BMW M5 E39 2000 X Registration LOW RESERVE on eBay (end time 13-Mar-11 20:12:04 GMT)

The second one looks like a bit of a dog but could be recued, would mabey be a shame to part it out but the 1st one I wouldn't fancy bolting back together. Going by the adverts, neither seller seems very clued up!

Could potentialy save a packet if theres enough people looking for parts, split the cost more favourably than buying parts from a breaker.

I have access to a beavertail trailer so transport is sorted, im not best placed for breaking up as collection would be a pita for most and postage from be due to being borderling scottish highlands is generaly more expensive. If someone is more centrally based and has a garage spare for a weekend I'm sure a few of us could pull a car appart without to much worries!

Anything left could be punted back on ebay to try and recoup some cash.

Just a thought... I dont personally need much, a straight bonnet mabey and boot carpet depending on condition.

Any thoughts?

Iain

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would love the second one as a spares car, sadly I don't think the price it will go for is what I want to pay, my boss would probably go a bit mental if I store a car in the warehouse, an engine got me enough grief ;)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Going to bid on the second one....

Nice breaker...

Thanks for posting up...
Just a heads up, you'll have to bid through someone else over here Raikku, as he states UK bidders only!

·
Registered
585 Posts
the second one would break well,about 45 mins up the road from me.
the first one is an r reg thats been modified to take the m5 running gear then had a crash
transplanted a while back.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
raikku you could use me if needed,one i can probably collect it and pay and store it till required.
What a good man!!:goldcup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts