BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2 M-tech II steering wheels, Both are 385mm. Recovered in Genuine leather often referred as Nappa. Both wheels are thickened and with Tri-color M stitching.

These steering wheels fit only Non-airbag steering columns.
Please make sure it fits your BMW. Contact me if you have any questions regarding the fitment.

Fits: e24/e28/e30/e32/e34.

So here they are.

M-tech II Wheel #1:
Re-wrapped in Black Nappa leather, Thickened with M stitching. Sides are done in perforated leather (+5 Bhp just kidding
). Fully functional. Complete with slip ring and horn button.

Price: $285 Shipped.

M-tech II Wheel #2:
Also Re-wrapped in Black Nappa leather, thickened with M style Stitching. As above, fully operational and complete with both, Slip ring and horn button.

Price: $275 Shipped.

Paypal only.
The prices are a bit negotiable, well... as always.

For further questions info or details, feel free to contact me here on m5board, or by email: [removed]

Please, enjoy the pictures.

M-Tech II #1:

M-Tech II #2:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Send you an e-mail in regards to the first steering wheel, if you didn't get it please send me an e-mail to rafal.bulgarskiATgmail.com

Thanks.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
E30 and e34 steering wheels have different "offset", so which are these? Part number?
Sorry for the late response. These wheels are off an e34, e30's never came with 385mm ones. So with these wheels you won't accidentally turn your wipers on while going sideways. 370mm ones (which came with e30 only) has a very little clearance between combination stalks when put on e34.

By the way, Wheel #1 is SOLD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts