·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

!ALL NEUE HISTORISCHE KINONEWSFLASCHEN!

The 2nd Gumball 2005 Team Polizei Video is now available:

http://www.teampolizei.com/Video/AMSirens.mov

This is a QT Video that some of you may need a VLC Codec to Download and watch.

THE STORY:
Southbound on the Croatian Coast, Team Polizei comes up on an unsuspecting Gumball Aston Martin DB9. We hit the police lights (as seen by the flashing red light on our dash) and sirens, and the DB9 pulls over to let us pass.

The DB9 then realizes its not the Croatian police, but Team Polizei! He accelerates to escape, but we then switch light colors from Green/Yellow to Blue/Red, pull up behind him, and the DB9, thinking that we are now the Croatian Police, pulls over again!

Team Polizei then accelerates past the DB9, and, attempting to put some distance between us and them, hits the sirens and horns to cut through Croatian commuter traffic to gain the lead...

Terror ensues....

CHARACTERS:

DRIVER (Alex Roy), COPILOT (John Goodrich).

Best Regards,

·
Registered
268 Posts
haha, good video! looks like good times.

i had some problems playing the video though. the vlc media player would only play the video (no audio), while the quicktime player would only play the audio (no video). So I ended up watching the video on the vlc player and getting the audio from the quicktime player.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
No wonder you guys won Gumball! Everyone literally gets out of your way! Wish I could get the video and audio to play together.. maybe there's a new VLC player out there that I haven't found...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey guys!

Sorry about the troubles.
Im reloading a new version in a few minutes.
Best,
Alex

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys:

I just posted a new version you should have no problem with.

Best,
Alex

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jeff4505 said:
Negative.

I just see a white screen with no sound either. What did you use to encode the video ?
Final Cut Express HD.
Export Qt movie w MPEG4 audio and video.
What platform do you use?

Best,
Alex

1 - 13 of 13 Posts