BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I posted last week, I had sourced 28mm thread length black bolts manufactuered by the same manufacturer that BMW uses. I was originally told by the company that they had 200 lug bolts in stock, I tried to get all of them. After placing the order, I received a call a few hours later, informing me that they in fact had no bolts in stock. The earliest that the bolts will be arriving is 60 days. The only way this could happen sooner, is to have the bolts sent by air frieght from Italy. The cost on this is extreme. I will be able to update everyone once I receive an ETA from the company. At this time we have Chrome 28mm bolts in stock. I am in the process of trying to find another source for the black bolts, however they will have to be made, as I am not aware of anyone that has these in stock.

I do apologize to everyone who was under the impression that the bolts would be arriving this week, I was under that impression as well. If anyone needs anything else, bolts, hubrings, etc, please let me know and I will do my best to help you.

Again, I apologize for not being able to supply these at this time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts