BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2004 E60 530i silver with grey interior. I currently have 6 cars and 2 of them are 530i's - so, trying to get rid of one of them. The vehicle has a 6 yr/100K BMW CPO warranty AND 6 yr/100K Extended Maintenance package until 9/6/2010. Vehicle was purchased by me from BMW of Fairfax with almost every option: NAV, sport package and even the rear power sunshade. It is automatic though and was bought for my fiance to drive; but, she now wants an '07 - '08 mini cooper s. in chili red with bonnet stripes (if anyone has an inkling for a trade).

I still have the orig. window sticker. Inspection II was performed around 51K. Vehicle now has around 58K. This car originally sold for over $60K. Almost every single option that was available is on it except the HUD. It has the rear power sunshade and side sunshade screens. Brand new high-performance summer tires installed in Oct. 2007 ($1800) on 18" sport OEM rims. Options are: navigation, rear and front PDC, adaptive HID headlights, cold weather package (heated seats, side mirrors, headlight washers), premium package, alarm, homelink system, harmon kardon stereo, etc.

No dings, accidents, dents or scratches. I also have a set of snow tires/wheels (blizzak LM-22's) that can convey with the car for an additional $800 (I paid around $2K for the package this past Nov. 07). Rear rubber trunk mat was purchased to protect the trunk carpet. I also have the winter rubbber mats (grey). I only use premium fuel and change the oil every 3K.

KBB prices this between $26.5K (good) to $29K for excellent condition without any warranties. The condition is excellent. Adding the CPO AND the Extd. maintenance package, I believe the price is fair.

Any questions, please ask. Please email me at james (dot) derry (at) gmail (dot) com for pictures (or search autotrader.com under zip code 20191).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts