BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car is last year of the E39 M5s, and has very low miles. I use it as a daily driver and the car has never been tracked. It is meticulously maintained at GT International in West LA. The car has virtually no dings or scratches. Maintenance records available.

The car is bone stock, with the exception of a Dinan suspension kit (slightly lowered), tinted windows and an OEM bluetooth kit. The interior is finished in black nappa leather (the ostrich pattern) with a charcoal alcantara headliner. The car has xenon lights, navigation system, heated seats, sunroof. Serious buyers only, please.

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Nice car, Chris. I also have an '03 with slightly less miles and IMO, your asking price is quite fair.

You say you are stock other than the Dinan suspension but it looks as though you may have some non-OEM mufflers. Dinan maybe?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Those pics look familiar; I remember asking about this last year. You told me it had a salvage title @ $20K.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Your car is quite interesting. Pretty much exactly what I am looking for.

However, JoeyWX's post also is interesting - care to explain? JoeyWX - care to support your claim with a link?

I'm on the fence here...without JoeyWX's post, your car is interesting...if his information proves true, your price is way high, and I'm not interested anyways, since getting it insured and licensed in Canada would be too much of a hassle.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mpwr247 - I did post the car on autotrader, but from Los Angeles. Below is the link, which also has more pics for omak81.

Cars for Sale: 2003 BMW M5 Sedan in WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA 90069: Sedan Details - 296190560 - AutoTrader.com

joeywx - I'm not sure we're talking about the same car. As you'll see if you check my posts, the only post I had last year was related to brake pads. I have never tried to sell this car (which I've owned for two years), and I'm certainly not aware of this car having a salvage title. I would ask that you support your comment if you really think that it was me that you talked to about this car. It certainly doesn't help my sales effort to have unsupported accusations flying around.

To all- I have plenty of records on the car and am happy to share them with someone who is actually interested in buying the car. I would also be happy to take the car to the mechanic of your choosing (in the LA area) for a prepurchase inspection if you would like verification that the car is mechanically sound. Please PM me if you'd like more details.

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
You may want to post the VIN (or Carfax/AutoCheck report) to clear up any concerns of a title issue or reported accidents/damage. If it has a clean history, you'll likely find a buyer quickly.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Found it!

mpwr247 - I did post the car on autotrader, but from Los Angeles. Below is the link, which also has more pics for omak81.

Cars for Sale: 2003 BMW M5 Sedan in WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA 90069: Sedan Details - 296190560 - AutoTrader.com

joeywx - I'm not sure we're talking about the same car. As you'll see if you check my posts, the only post I had last year was related to brake pads. I have never tried to sell this car (which I've owned for two years), and I'm certainly not aware of this car having a salvage title. I would ask that you support your comment if you really think that it was me that you talked to about this car. It certainly doesn't help my sales effort to have unsupported accusations flying around.

To all- I have plenty of records on the car and am happy to share them with someone who is actually interested in buying the car. I would also be happy to take the car to the mechanic of your choosing (in the LA area) for a prepurchase inspection if you would like verification that the car is mechanically sound. Please PM me if you'd like more details.
cjares- I don't mean to block your sale by accusing you of lying. I actually saw these exact same pictures in a sale last year by a dealership. Same car. Same photography setting.

I did a google and found it!

’03 SILVER BMW M5 Base for sale in | San Diego Used Cars Classifieds at LemonFree.com

Since your post is new, either you took his pictures or somehow this dealership got a hold of yours. I almost bought the car in the link only to find out from the dealer that it was a salvage title car and was selling on behalf of a manager working there.

They don't have the same VIN but you should clear this up with them b/c there are the same pictures for 2 different cars.

Reactions: Clemster

·
Registered
88 Posts
cjares- I don't mean to block your sale by accusing you of lying. I actually saw these exact same pictures in a sale last year by a dealership. Same car. Same photography setting.

I did a google and found it!

’03 SILVER BMW M5 Base for sale in | San Diego Used Cars Classifieds at LemonFree.com

Since your post is new, either you took his pictures or somehow this dealership got a hold of yours. I almost bought the car in the link only to find out from the dealer that it was a salvage title car and was selling on behalf of a manager working there.

They don't have the same VIN but you should clear this up with them b/c there are the same pictures for 2 different cars.
Good job finding the link. You got a good eye too. What I don't get how same same pics got used for two different car's.:confused:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is interesting. I can assure you this is my car. I bought the car from another M5board guy, and these were the pics that he used at the time. Since they were so good, I decided to just use them. Not much has changed since then - still a silver M5. As you can see in both sets of photos, the license plate is definitely 5WNM855. This is the old plate on the car when I bought it. I guess Mr. Lemonfree "borrowed" these pics. There is a bit of irony in a car dealer called "Lemon Free" that is selling cars with salvaged titles and fraudulent pictures. I wonder what else he's misrepresented?

This is precisely why I will never buy a car like this from a car lot. They buy them at auction and you have no idea what you're buying. I'd much rather buy from an enthusiast who can tell you how the car was maintained and show you the records.

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
The posting has the VIN number so someone can run it:

WBSDE93453CF93343
I obtained Autocheck reports on both this VIN (from the picture stealing dealer's ad) and the sellers posted VIN. I won't post the OP's report without his permission, but I will say it is excellent. Thank you to member GD for providing the reports!

Here is the report for this car ----’03 SILVER BMW M5 Base for sale in | San Diego Used Cars Classifieds at LemonFree.com

<[email protected]@@X-Report-Status: Full [email protected]@@-->

<!-- needed to make special report not null -->
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#ffcc00 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
<INPUT class=button onmouseover="this.className='buttonHover'" onmouseout="this.className='button'" onclick=window.print() value=" Print Report " type=submit name=singleSummaryButton>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- we do not want no score freelink(carmax) to be the standard size because carmax frames the report in -->Your AutoCheck Vehicle History Report

2003 BMW M5
Report Run Date: 2011-03-16 21:12:43.546 EDT
Report Summary

• Class: Upscale - Premium
  • Engine: 5.0L V8 EFI
  • Country of Assembly: Germany
  • Vehicle Age: 8 year(s)
  • Calculated Owners: 4
  • VIN: WBSDE93453CF93343
  • Year: 2003
  • Make: BMW
  • Model: M5
  • Style/Body: Sedan 4D
<!-- details -->
<!--vehicle-summary--><!-- start score box -->This vehicle's AutoCheck Score

<TABLE id=Table_01 border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=210 height=97><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=11>
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=7>
</TD><TD rowSpan=2>
</TD><TD rowSpan=2>
</TD><TD rowSpan=2>
</TD><TD rowSpan=2>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score

<!-- end score box --><!-- start assured/buyback box -->This vehicle does not qualify for Buyback Protection

Unfortunately, this vehicle does not qualify for our Buyback Protection program.
<!-- LINK for assured feature --><!-- Marketing wants the BBP seal and text but not the link for reynolds trial users. the assured feature is turned on so when the trial becomes perminate nothing has to be done to the BBP -->About Buyback Protection

<!-- Score-right --><TABLE id=vin-summary cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD><TD>AccidentCheck

Reported accidents: 0</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD><TD>Title and ProblemCheck

Major title or other problem(s) reported</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD><TD>OdometerCheck

Your vehicle checks out! Last Reported Odometer Reading: 45,698
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD><TD>Vehicle Use and EventCheck

Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!--Icon-->
<!--Center section-->View Full History

<!--Box-->
<!--Score-summary-->
<!--Score-section-->
AccidentCheck

Not all accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck.

Your Vehicle Checks Out! There have been no accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2003 BMW M5 (WBSDE93453CF93343). AutoCheck receives its accident data from government sources and independent agencies, and based on the information available to us, we have found that no accidents have been reported on this vehicle. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

<TABLE id=ACWBSDE93453CF93343 class=section><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- End Section: Accidents -->
Title and ProblemCheck

Problem Reported! AutoCheck's database for this 2003 BMW M5 (WBSDE93453CF93343) shows a negative title(s) or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and EventCheck for reported accidents.

<TABLE id=titlecheck-list class="report listing"><TBODY><TR><TH class=check-header>1 Problem(s) Reported:</TH><TH>15 Title/Problem areas checked:</TH></TR><TR><TD class=bottom colSpan=2><TABLE id=TCWBSDE93453CF93343 class=section><TBODY><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No abandoned title record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No damaged title or major damage incident record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No fire damaged title record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No grey market title record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No hail damage title record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No insurance loss title or probable total loss record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No junk or scrapped title record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No odometer problem title record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No rebuilt/rebuildable title record </TD></TR><TR class=flagged><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>Salvage title or salvage auction record(s) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No water damaged title record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No NHTSA crash test record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No frame/unibody damage record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No recycling facility record </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- End Section: section-title-and-problemcheck -->
OdometerCheck

Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2003 BMW M5 (WBSDE93453CF93343) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.
<TABLE id=odometercheck-list class="report listing"><TBODY><TR><TH class=check-header>0 Problem(s) Reported:</TH><TH style="WIDTH: 12%">Mileage</TH><TH style="WIDTH: 20%">Date Reported</TH><TH></TH></TR><TR><TD class=bottom colSpan=4><TABLE id=OCWBSDE93453CF93343 class="report listing"><TBODY><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 12%">12 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%">06/26/2003 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 53%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 12%">9,959 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%">10/26/2004 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 53%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 12%">9,962 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%">11/04/2004 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 53%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 12%">9,970 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%">11/12/2004 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 53%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 12%">10,175 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%">01/16/2005 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 53%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 12%">29,755 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%">01/02/2009 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 53%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 12%">33,264 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%">02/15/2010 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 53%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 12%">33,389 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%">03/30/2010 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 53%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 12%">33,769 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%">03/30/2010 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 53%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 12%">45,511 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%">02/09/2011 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 53%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 12%">45,698 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%">02/10/2011 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 53%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- End Section: section-odometercheck -->
Vehicle Use and EventCheck

Information Reported! AutoCheck shows additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2003 BMW M5 (WBSDE93453CF93343). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or a duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.
<TABLE id=vehicle-use-list class="report listing"><TBODY><TR><TH class=check-header>1 Event(s) Reported: </TH><TH>6 Vehicle uses checked: </TH></TR><TR><TD class=bottom colSpan=2><TABLE id=VIWBSDE93453CF93343A class="report listing"><TBODY><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>Fleet, rental and/or lease use record(s) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No taxi use record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No police use record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No government use record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No livery use record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No driver education record </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=vehicle-event-list class="report listing"><TBODY><TR><TH class=check-header>2 Event(s) Reported: </TH><TH>9 Vehicle events checked:</TH></TR><TR><TD class=bottom colSpan=2><TABLE id=VIWBSDE93453CF93343B class="report listing"><TBODY><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No accident record reported through accident data sources </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No corrected title record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No duplicate title record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>Emission/safety inspection record(s) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>Loan/Lien record(s) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No fire damage incident record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No repossessed record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No theft record </TD></TR><TR><TD class=check-header>
</TD><TD>No storm area registration/title record </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- End Section: section-vehicle-use-and-eventcheck -->

Full History

Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.
Report Run Date 2011-03-16 21:12:43.546 EDT
Vehicle: 2003 BMW M5 (WBSDE93453CF93343)
<TABLE id=full-history-list class="report listing"><TBODY><TR><TH>Event date</TH><TH>Location</TH><TH>Odometer reading</TH><TH>Data Source</TH><TH>Details</TH></TR><TR><TD>05/29/2003 </TD><TD>PALMYRA, NY </TD><TD>
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL </TD></TR><TR><TD>06/26/2003 </TD><TD>NY </TD><TD>12
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>TITLE </TD></TR><TR><TD>10/26/2004 </TD><TD>MANHEIM, PA </TD><TD>9,959
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>TITLE (Title #:61077942) </TD></TR><TR><TD>11/04/2004 </TD><TD>PA </TD><TD>9,962
</TD><TD>Auto Auction </TD><TD>REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION AS DEALER VEHICLE </TD></TR><TR><TD>11/12/2004 </TD><TD>CA </TD><TD>9,970
</TD><TD>State Agency </TD><TD>PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION </TD></TR><TR><TD>01/16/2005 </TD><TD>CA </TD><TD>10,175
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>ODOMETER READING FROM DMV </TD></TR><TR><TD>02/24/2005 </TD><TD>BEVERLY HILLS, CA </TD><TD>
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL </TD></TR><TR><TD>02/26/2005 </TD><TD>LOS ANGELES, CA </TD><TD>
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>TITLE(Lien Reported) </TD></TR><TR><TD>01/18/2008 </TD><TD>LOS ANGELES, CA </TD><TD>
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL </TD></TR><TR><TD>01/02/2009 </TD><TD>CA </TD><TD>29,755
</TD><TD>State Agency </TD><TD>PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION </TD></TR><TR><TD>02/06/2010 </TD><TD>LOS ANGELES, CA </TD><TD>
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>TITLE(Lien Reported)
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL </TD></TR><TR class=flagged><TD>02/15/2010 </TD><TD>CA </TD><TD>33,264
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>TITLE(Leased Vehicle)
SALVAGE </TD></TR><TR><TD>03/30/2010 </TD><TD>CA </TD><TD>33,389
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>ODOMETER READING FROM DMV </TD></TR><TR><TD>03/30/2010 </TD><TD>VISTA, CA </TD><TD>
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL </TD></TR><TR class=flagged><TD>03/30/2010 </TD><TD>VISTA, CA </TD><TD>
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>SALVAGE </TD></TR><TR><TD>03/30/2010 </TD><TD>CA </TD><TD>33,769
</TD><TD>State Agency </TD><TD>PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
EMISSION INSPECTION </TD></TR><TR class=flagged><TD>04/02/2010 </TD><TD>VISTA, CA </TD><TD>
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>TITLE(Lien Reported)
SALVAGE </TD></TR><TR class=flagged><TD>05/04/2010 </TD><TD>VISTA, CA </TD><TD>
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>TITLE
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
SALVAGE </TD></TR><TR><TD>02/09/2011 </TD><TD>CA </TD><TD>45,511
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>ODOMETER READING FROM DMV </TD></TR><TR><TD>02/10/2011 </TD><TD>MORAGA, CA </TD><TD>
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL </TD></TR><TR><TD>02/10/2011 </TD><TD>CA </TD><TD>45,698
</TD><TD>State Agency </TD><TD>PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION </TD></TR><TR class=flagged><TD>02/20/2011 </TD><TD>MORAGA, CA </TD><TD>
</TD><TD>Motor Vehicle Dept. </TD><TD>TITLE
SALVAGE </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- End Section: full-history -->
This Vehicle's Glossary

Below are the specific definitions for events that appear in this vehicle's report.
More information is available in the full AutoCheck glossary.
<TABLE id=vehicle-glossary-list class="report listing"><TBODY><TR><TH>Term</TH><TH>Section Location</TH><TH>Definition</TH></TR><TR><TD>Salvage </TD><TD>Title and ProblemCheck </TD><TD>A salvage vehicle is a vehicle that has been wrecked or damaged beyond repair; declared a total loss by the insurer; or declared a total loss by reason of theft. When an insurance company as a result of a total loss settlement acquires a vehicle, the insurance company must apply for a Salvage Certificate. If the owner retains possession of a salvage vehicle, the owner must obtain a Salvage Certificate before receiving a total loss statement from the insurance company. </TD></TR><TR class=alt><TD>Emission/Safety Inspection </TD><TD>Vehicle Use and EventCheck </TD><TD>An approved emission testing station has inspected the vehicle to measure the amount of pollutants the vehicle emits into the environment. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loan/Lien </TD><TD>Vehicle Use and EventCheck </TD><TD>A loan/lien is the legal right to take and hold or sell the vehicle of a debtor as security or payment for a debt. Normally, a vehicle will have a lien due to a loan or unpaid repair bill against the vehicle. Check with the seller to ensure that the lien has been satisfied. </TD></TR><TR class=alt><TD>Fleet, Rental and/or Lease Use </TD><TD>Vehicle Use and EventCheck </TD><TD>The vehicle has been reported as used as a fleet, rental, and/or lease vehicle. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- End Section: section-vehicle-glossary -->

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#ff0000 cellPadding=4 width=550><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>AutoCheck Terms and Conditions
This report, and any reliance upon it, is subject to AutoCheck Terms and Conditions . If you obtained the report from a dealer, the dealer has been provided with these Terms & Conditions and can share them with you. These AutoCheck Terms and Conditions are also available at any time at www.autocheck.com/terms or by writing to Experian: Experian Automotive C/O AutoCheck Customer Service 955 American Lane Schaumburg IL 60173

Buyback Protection Terms and Conditions
This vehicle (WBSDE93453CF93343) does not quailify for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. About AutoCheck
AutoCheck vehicle history reports by Experian Automotive is the leading vehicle history reporting service. With expert data handling, the Experian Automotive database houses over 4 billion records on a half a billion vehicles. Every AutoCheck vehicle history report will give you confidence when buying or selling your next used vehicle, with superior customer service every step of the way.

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript src="https://www.autocheck.com/members/common/wz_tooltip.js"></SCRIPT>

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

·
Registered
88 Posts
This is interesting. I can assure you this is my car. I bought the car from another M5board guy, and these were the pics that he used at the time. Since they were so good, I decided to just use them. Not much has changed since then - still a silver M5. As you can see in both sets of photos, the license plate is definitely 5WNM855. This is the old plate on the car when I bought it. I guess Mr. Lemonfree "borrowed" these pics. There is a bit of irony in a car dealer called "Lemon Free" that is selling cars with salvaged titles and fraudulent pictures. I wonder what else he's misrepresented?

This is precisely why I will never buy a car like this from a car lot. They buy them at auction and you have no idea what you're buying. I'd much rather buy from an enthusiast who can tell you how the car was maintained and show you the records.
Good luck with your sale. I respect how you are going about this. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts