BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy M5Board,

To mark 21 years of the E39 M5 - with the first going into production in October 1998 a small gathering took place at Caffeine & Machine Coffee House in the Midlands UK.

In all 32 M5's attended in addition to 1 E39 M5 Touring (fantastic build) & a B10 Alpina. Total of eight different colours

Silverstone Blue Metallic
Imola Red
Le Mans Blue Metallic
Hellrot Red Metallic
Estroil Blue
Aegean Blue
Carbon Black Metallic
Anthracite Metallic

YouTube clip,

·
Registered
92 Posts
Howdy M5Board,

To mark 21 years of the E39 M5 - with the first going into production in October 1998 a small gathering took place at Caffeine & Machine Coffee House in the Midlands UK.

In all 32 M5's attended in addition to 1 E39 M5 Touring (fantastic build) & a B10 Alpina. Total of eight different colours

Silverstone Blue Metallic
Imola Red
Le Mans Blue Metallic
Hellrot Red Metallic
Estroil Blue
Aegean Blue
Carbon Black Metallic
Anthracite Metallic

YouTube clip,

The touring was Stephen’s right? Has he got his charger on yet?

I need to get my skates on with my build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Deepan - Hey Deepan, thats him yepp! Such a fantastic motor its a unicorn for sure

@chowdah - 7 PST is Aegean Blue. With direct sunlight it looks much lighter. It was my first time seeing Estroil, Hellrot & Imola in person but in all honesty every colour suits the E39 M5. Would have been great to have a Dakar Yellow

·
Registered
92 Posts
@Deepan - Hey Deepan, thats him yepp! Such a fantastic motor its a unicorn for sure

@chowdah - 7 PST is Aegean Blue. With direct sunlight it looks much lighter. It was my first time seeing Estroil, Hellrot & Imola in person but in all honesty every colour suits the E39 M5. Would have been great to have a Dakar Yellow
Isn’t 7 PST a shade of green? The owner is a nice young lad from Leicester / midlands.

Yep, stephen’s is indeed a fantastic motor, not the first and won’t be the last but definitely a work of art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys!

Liaising with BMW, Munich to arrange a road trip and tours to their private collection of cars. This will be in June/ July 2020.

I'm sure we'll get together prior to then in the UK. If you DM me your number then will add you to our E39 M5 owners whats app

Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts