BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

So since my car was keyed and I'm widening the rear, I'm getting a new set which means these must be sold.
I only drove around on them for a week. Specs:
21x9
21x10.5
Michelin PS2s 255/30/21 and 295/25/21
24 lbs (w/o tire) front
26 lbs (w/o tire) rear

The wheels and tires have less than 500 highway miles on them

Asking $5,300 OBO

This is the only picture I have, and if you're concerned about the front offset the only reason its in is because I was running some camber.

Thank you for looking!

·
Registered
87 Posts
is your car lowered? i am trying to figure out what these would look like on stock ride height and if there are any clearance issues or rubbing on the back. Do these include any tpms? My car is also an 06 m5.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They don't incude TPMS as 2006 doesn't use it, we have a different system.

Yoi'll probably want at least H&R springs or RDSport springs, I'm lowered on KWVS Coilovers. With springs you shouldn't have any rubbing issues

JE

is your car lowered? i am trying to figure out what these would look like on stock ride height and if there are any clearance issues or rubbing on the back. Do these include any tpms? My car is also an 06 m5.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Nice wheels. So you telling us that this is the only pic you have...Damn. It looks like a photoshoot pic and I heard these photo guys just click like they shooting a fully auto..>>>Show some more pics bro you car looks killer.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Awesome look. Totally inspiring and I thought I was happy with my new 19" Morr V8.2s. Now I have to switch things around a bit and go in this direction - eventually, damn it.

GLWS as someone will get a special set of wheels.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The photog was snapping like crazy but these are shots from my own camera from the shoot. I never got the shots from them yet. Here's some more:

Nice wheels. So you telling us that this is the only pic you have...Damn. It looks like a photoshoot pic and I heard these photo guys just click like they shooting a fully auto..>>>Show some more pics bro you car looks killer.
Thank you! If you're going to want some quality wheels get at me :)

Awesome look. Totally inspiring and I thought I was happy with my new 19" Morr V8.2s. Now I have to switch things around a bit and go in this direction - eventually, damn it.

GLWS as someone will get a special set of wheels.

THESE ARE STILL FOR SALE, NO OFFERS HAVE BEEN MADE

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are still for sale! They haven't been used since my car is still in the body shop. Less than 500 miles on the Ps2s and wheels

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let me see if I can find a picture I took, I put them on a black M5. I'll put it up shortly

honestly, It would be a clean look, just make sure you have H&R springs if you want a nicer look with the wheels

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Are these sold? Friend needs some wheels?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts