BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
m selling my 1 month old set of HRE 590R's, that were custom spec'd by me for my E60 M5. They are 21x9" front and 21x10.5" rear with 255/30/21 Michelin Pilot Sport 2's and 295/25/21 with 95% treadlife all around. These wheels are less than a month old. The offsets are aggressive, they fit just under the fender giving it a flush fit without rubbing. Brushed aluminum centers with, and a polished lip with clearcoat to protect them. All 4 wheels are flawless. Come with either colored blue/white/red or greyscale centercaps (you choose which you'd like to run).

Wheels and tires retail for $10k. I am asking $5,500 OBO for the combo.

·
Registered
152 Posts
That's a pretty sweet deal!!! I would definitely be all over it if I was looking for a new set of shoes!! Are those the stock springs in the pic or are you running aftermarkets? GLWS!!!

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a pretty sweet deal!!! I would definitely be all over it if I was looking for a new set of shoes!! Are those the stock springs in the pic or are you running aftermarkets? GLWS!!!
Thanks for the nice words! The car is lowered on H&R springs.

Very nice car and wheels..GLWS,and whats next?=)
Thanks! Looking into an SUV...

·
Registered
314 Posts
SUBSCRIBED!

I have my eyes on these wheels at the moment...

Will let you know by January.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

I am interested in buying the wheels you have on sale. I just subscribed to the forum so I don't have the right to send you PM's. Could you please send me your phone number, so I could call you to discuss the details, like the price and payment & delivery details?

Best Regards,
Tommi Hokkanen

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi,

I am interested in buying the wheels you have on sale. I just subscribed to the forum so I don't have the right to send you PM's. Could you please send me your phone number, so I could call you to discuss the details, like the price and payment & delivery details?

Best Regards,
Tommi Hokkanen
Leave me your email address, and I'll send over my contact details.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts