BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my set of these rare Hartge wheels. I sold my M5 last year and never actually installed these wheels on my car. They're wrapped up in a box, ready to go. Purchased before from a forum member.

All 4 tires have Michelin PS2's with about 80% tread left on tires. The fronts are 255/30, and the rears are 295/25.

As you might know, the rears are the ones that tend to crack due to the thin tire profile. I had the rim professionally repaired and there are absolutely no issues with it. The rest of the 3 wheels are pretty much perfect with just a few minor scratches and curb rash. I've provided pictures of the wheel that was repaired as well as a close up of all the other wheels.

Asking $3k OR BEST OFFER

Call/text Art (818) 390-2786

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have always been a fan of these wheels...hmmmm!

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
You can fix it yourself by clicking on the EDIT box in the bottom right hand corner of that post. You can edit your own post for 24 hours on the board.

·
Registered
960 Posts
You can fix it yourself by clicking on the EDIT box in the bottom right hand corner of that post. You can edit your own post for 24 hours on the board.
I think he was referring to the title. I dont think if you can edit the title, can you?

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
I think he was referring to the title. I dont think if you can edit the title, can you?
You can. After you hit EDIT...click on Go Advanced

:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts