BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cfcfcf; COLOR: #cfcfcf" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
I have a set of 21" Hartge Classic II wheels for sale. 9.5X21, ET18mm and 10.5X21, ET22 with Pirelli Pzero tires. Wheels have no curb rash but do have some chips/scrapes from moving storing them. A couple of the wheels were repaired and the wheels look quite nice. The tires have 90% tread up front and about 1 year remaining on the rears. $2700. In my opinion, the 21" wheel size is optimal for the 5 and 6 series BMW. 255/30/21 and 295/25/21 rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
these always look great on M5s. might pick them up if they're still available around november...

·
Registered
79 Posts
You mention that they've been repaired. What was the damage? To one? To all? Also, the fronts require a spacer for the M5? Did you need one for your 6? If so, are these included? Lastly, are you including the lug bolts too?

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
These wheels are a bi*ch to install on the E60 M5. You need to roll the fenders

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The weights on these wheels? Are you talking about the brand of balancing weights? I have no idea.... I am not clear with your question. Why is it important?

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
I am curious to know how much the rims weight? Its important to know the weight because if there is too much extra unsprung weight compared tot he stock wheel the car will feel a lot more slugish.

Mike

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
21" Hartges

Hi, what is the best price you can do on these? I'm local and can pick them up with cash in hand. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
He's talking about how much the wheels themselves weigh. That is one of the most important aspects of a wheel, I would say

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
21" Hartge wheels

Dude, forget about the weights of each rim. I already know how much exactly each of the wheels weigh with and without the tires. Please give me your best price and I can pick them up locally. Cheers.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Hello? Anybody home?

·
Registered
19 Posts
To those who are asking about weight do a search, Hartge has been making aftermarket products for bmw for a while so I dont think they are going to make a product that is going to ruin the performance of the ride quality. Let me know what the best price you can do picked up.

Rob

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Actually I have done my research and cane to conclusion that these are very heavy wheels since they are a cast. Which would inturn effect handling on the car considerably, not to mention acceleration. But none the less very good looking wheels if you are looking for show.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts