BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love this car. Purchased this 2016 M5. Cpo. When new 133k. Has all options including BMW performance exhaust, driver, comp, carbon fiber inside, executive.

Carbon fiber on tips

Rare
Care! Unique find!
11k Miles
Really a loaded car! Will enjoy it!

Vorsteiner body kit and wheels coming soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy it! Being a comp pack, etc. is it a 6 speed?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats on your new Competition M5! I’m actually looking for the same car (Low mileage, fully optioned, 2015+ Singapore M5 competition w/black interior in Southern CA). I found a 2014 locally that meets most requirements (aside from age and mileage) for $50K w/41K miles that I’m test driving today but ideally I’d prefer a newer car with <25K miles.

Aside from the horsepower increase on competition models in July 2015 are there other changes to M5s in 2015/16 that I should consider? (Known issue fixes, body changes, performance improvements, etc) The closest 2015+ car w/my preferred specifications is in TX and I’d prefer to buy locally.

Sorry for hijacking your thread but it seemed like it had gone quiet and my search is nearly identical to the one that you just successfully competed. 😉

Thanks in advance for any feedback from the original poster or other M5board members!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice. Congratulations! Good luck with it. Took me 9 months to find my '14 with a 6 speed. I was looking for the red interior, but settled for black. 11k on the odo when I purchased it in June of 17. It was too good to pass..

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Actually, it's correct. They both face the same way, so one side always looks wrong. It's really weird...! My paint guy is totally OCD and he pointed it out to me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great track pic. Looking to upgrade to a set of 433 wheels with the black / silver face combo. So many wheel choices, but these are on top of my list..

Planning on a trip to Munich next year to visit the BMW M delivery center and eventually the ring. In your opinion, since you've been on the track, what's the best way to experience the track if you don't have your own ride? Ring Taxi? Rental?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Great track pic. Looking to upgrade to a set of 433 wheels with the black / silver face combo. So many wheel choices, but these are on top of my list..

Planning on a trip to Munich next year to visit the BMW M delivery center and eventually the ring. In your opinion, since you've been on the track, what's the best way to experience the track if you don't have your own ride? Ring Taxi? Rental?
Sounds like an awesome trip. I spend a lot of time at the Ring. Getting close to 1000 laps now, all in an M5 of one flavour or another. I can recommend loads of things - rentals, instructors, restaurants, places to walk around the track etc. When you want to go, PM me and we can email about it. I can try and be there at the same time too. To answer your question directly, I can lap faster than the Ring Taxi anyway (cos they have a limit on tyres - not because I'm better than a pro driver!!), and I don't charge €250/lap, so come with me. You'll be in an F10 M5 as well so that's surely the best option ;) If we coincide our trips, my mates will all be there with various models of 911 GT3 and they can all drive sub 8 minutes as well, so you can get some great experiences without paying silly money. I was just there with Micheal Levitas and his son, and Mike Steen actually (I'm told they are big in the US, or so they told me hiha ). We had great fun giving rides and eating steaks :grin:grin

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Actually I think you'll find THIS is the way round the 'Ring...

:)

...though the M5 is considerably more comfortable.
That's for people who've had a lobotomy...

BTW Simon, talking of lobotomies, I accidentally posted an F10 post in the E39 forum. Can you move it for me?! :x

·
Registered
4 Posts
Speaking of the stickers, where did you get them? Mine are very faded.

I have Singapore Gray over Sakhir Orange interior, so I'm a huge fan of what you did. Great look!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts