BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Calendar is ready to order!

Calendars will be $12 (USD) a piece. This time I am getting every one of them individually shrink wrapped to protect against rain and scratching!!

Shipping to the US will be $5.60, and is flat rate. I can fit close to 10 calendars in a package for that price!
Canada $19.95 (please consider pooling your order with your fellow countrymen to save money! – email me to arrange for a pool)
Rest of the World $23.95 (Again, consider pooling your order. Last year we sent a package (or two) of 10 to a distributer in the UK – email me to arrange for a pool)

You can view and order the calendar at 2015 E39 M5 Calendar

It is still in production so it won't ship out for another week or two, but at least you can get yours reserved. First Paid - First Shipped.

In the past we always did a group buy type of order list before I would actually order them. Rather than messing with taking individual orders per email or creating a big list. I went ahead and put in an order for 100, this is less than we usually do, but I also have a lot left over every year. If I see that there are a lot of pre sales early on, I will adjust the quantity as they typically let you do that before they start their print run.

Simply order at the online shop It will automatically keep track of inventory so you know right away if they are still available. On my end it keeps things tidy and organized. You still get to pay with paypal for security. It should automatically charge shipping according to your location.

If you have any issues ordering, or want to inquire about being an international distributor, shoot me a message or email me at [email protected]
I would love to hear about any issues or glitches you come across with this new platform.

Also a great time to save on shipping and snatch up a limited edition art print or two, there are still many Valvetrain Prints available (see video)

Or check out the latest print design coming soon (currently in press)

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I'm in!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Ordered! Thanks for the hard work on this Mehrdad.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Ordered! Thanks for putting this together.

How large are the fine art prints?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ordered! Thanks for putting this together.

How large are the fine art prints?
Excellent Question! Can't believe I didn't add that!

Prints are 8"x10" If you need me to cancel your order so you can add one without having to pay shipping again - let me know

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Ordered! Thanks for doing this again. Maybe next year I'll have a couple of decent submissions for the calendar...

·
Banned
3,793 Posts
The shot of the black m5 was taken by me for my companies marketing materials. Copyright laws, my lawyer will be calling you.

Just kidding :) but I did take that photo :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
244 Posts
Anyone from vancouver want to order one with me?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Thanks just ordered a set

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=821808754529328" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=821808754529328">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/Studioemmedia">Studio eM Media</a>.</div></div>

Here is a video showing the mock up. I expect to be shipping these out early next week, if not sooner!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts