BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Looks superb! did you not fancy going for the sun protection glass? id have it over here in Scotland but its just for looks we dont get any sun ever :(

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Messing around with my M driving gloves on which I bought for the track. :cool2:
You not bothering with running the car in?? Odo looks to be displaying 116 miles & you've got the Traction control switch off:M5rev:

Also & i'm sure it's a matter of taste/fashion, but driving gloves in an M5 are a definite no no hiha

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Looks superb! did you not fancy going for the sun protection glass? id have it over here in Scotland but its just for looks we dont get any sun ever :(
Lol no I'm keeping it without window tints for now. I think it looks cleaner

Reactions: Tuddie

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You not bothering with running the car in?? Odo looks to be displaying 116 miles & you've got the Traction control switch off:M5rev:

Also & i'm sure it's a matter of taste/fashion, but driving gloves in an M5 are a definite no no hiha
It's tuff not to want to ride it hard but I'm trying to control myself till break in period is over. :flag:

As for the gloves, again their for the track since I purchased an M alcantara steering wheel not shown in the pic';)

·
Registered
6,353 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I like your G Master you show off! :hihi:
You beat me to noting this! I just bought my 2014 F10 M5 (on the Tamesis on its way to the US as I type this), so now I cant afford the watch...lol :wroom::crying2:

·
Registered
184 Posts
It's tuff not to want to ride it hard but I'm trying to control myself till break in period is over. :flag:

As for the gloves, again their for the track since I purchased an M alcantara steering wheel not shown in the pic';)
I wear gloves in my E39 M5 to preserve my steering wheel leather and it has paid dividends! The wheel has a mildly worn leather look (its 12 yrs old) but feels and looks great! They may be a "no, no" to some but you wont regret using them down the road. (the same people that turn thier noses up at it today will wax poetic about the great condition of the leather tomorrow...lol)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts