1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
320 Posts
That's 2 seconds faster than ZR1 Ring time.... The car also runs 0-60 mph in 2.8 seconds and 1/4 mile in 11.0 seconds (V-Box confirmed).

·
Registered
320 Posts
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VJR67XbU8Xk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
320 Posts
At the drag strip, the new stock GTR ran 0-200 km/h in just 11 seconds (0-100 in just 3 seconds). That's Turbo PDK fast!

·
Registered
22 Posts
GTR is a real beast. A fantastic value for the money and doesn't get nearly the respect it deserves here simply because it doesn't have a bull or prancing horse on the hood.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
What are the specs on the new GT-R?

·
Registered
320 Posts
o-60 mph in 3.1 s
0-100mph in 7.1s

are official figures i've heard.identical figures to the ferrari 458.
I have V-box confirmed times (also by drag strip timeslips).... 0-60 in 2.85 0-100 in 7.0 !!! Identical with 911 Turbo PDK (500 hp)... Turbo S is faster though...

·
Registered
90 Posts
It is a fabulous car,cannot see in the uK where you could use such performance though.It also lacks a bit of soul but for the money it is untouchable.I have come cose to buying one several times.

·
Registered
320 Posts
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Od8Yk02DP9c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
It is a fabulous car,cannot see in the uK where you could use such performance though.It also lacks a bit of soul but for the money it is untouchable.I have come cose to buying one several times.
I gather you don't get out much? hiha I have a mate in London that has a Ferrari California, and said he would get locked up in OZ for doing the sorts of speeds he does there.

I love the GT-R. Godzilla, One with the lot....To GO!!!:M5launch:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts