BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 2011 BMW 550i XDrive, in graphite with dakota black leather interior. It has the rare M-Sport kit (19" wheels, body kit, sport suspension), cold weather package (heated front and rear seats and heated steering wheel) and parking sensors, leather sport seats, navigation (with most recent update), bluetooth audio, sunroof, keyless go and more. It has been babied and always garaged, both at home and at work. The only modifications I've done are tinted windows and OEM BMW M5 black competition pack grilles ($350), as can be seen in the photo (stock chrome grilles come with the car). I'll also include a custom programming cable and software, which allows you to program every feature of the car to your liking.

Since the car is CPO, it comes with a factory BMW drivetrain warranty to 100k. The tires, brake pads and rotors were both replaced 6k miles ago, a full detail was done 3000 miles ago and it just had the N63 customer care package bulletin, a fresh service and a full inspected by Joe Machens BMW in Columbia, MO. Title/Carfax are completely clean and service records are all there.

Paint is in excellent shape all around. The passenger wheel has an almost indiscernible scratch on the very outer edge where it meets the tire, it's less than a mm wide and 1/2" long.

Asking $35k, firm.
Car is located in Kansas City, MO.

I'm happy to help with shipping or pick you up from the airport, if necessary. I'm also happy to facilitate a PPI if you'd like one done.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts