BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I've had this car for a couple of months and I just wasn't prepared for Jet Black. Although I've had numerous jet black BMWs in the past I also had garage parking at work at the time. Now I don't and now I'm driving myself nuts with the upkeep. (Keep in mind that I'm insanely OCD so most likely won't be as picky).

I picked up the car on 3/27/2010 and it's leased through BMWFS for 36 months / 10,000 miles per year. Currently the ODO reads 1465 miles.

Vehicle is located in Tucson, AZ.

Here are the specs:

2010 E92 M3 Coupe
Jet Black
Black Novillo Standard Leather
Carbon leather trim
Premium Package
Technology Package
19" wheels w/ Michelin PS2s
M-DCT Transmission
BMW Alarm System
Heated Front Seats
Park Distance Control
Automatic High Beams
Satellite Radio
Smartphone Integration
iPod / USB Adapter
Enhanced Premium Sound
Power Rear Sunshade

IIRC, sticker price on the car was $74,605.00

Mods:

V1 hardwire with remote display. I'll gladly leave the wiring and remote display mount in place.
FormulaOne Pinnacle (ceramic) tint
Sunglass cubby --- replaced the ashtray with BMW's "tray for glasses"

The lease payment is $1015 + tax (which depends on the garaging address)

I'm offering this up as a lease assumption where the interested party will apply through BMWFS and if approved will take over the remainder of the lease on the original terms. In other words, your payment will be $1015 + whatever monthly sales tax is due in your state. BMWFS charges about $500 as a fee for the transfer process. There is no security deposit and no cap reduction has been paid on the lease.

I've transferred a number of BMWFS cars and the process is extremely simple and painless for both parties.

The car is in flawless condition and has no issues whatsoever. I've been on this board for a long time and, hopefully, have a good reputation. I'm a long time BMW owner and also own an indy repair shop.

Please PM if interested. If you can't PM then please respond to this post and I'll get in touch with you.

THANKS!!!

---------------

Also, in case you are wondering I'll be putting in an order for a 2011 in some color other than black to replace this one :D

I do apologize for the photos. The harsh afternoon sun tends to over-expose things a bit but is great for showing the overall quality of the paint.... as you can see there are no swirls or holograms. I'll try to get some beauty shots in better light over the weekend.

It is dusty so any specks you see on the paint surface are dust, not defects.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts