I put my M6 up for sale back in 2020, however I could not get myself to part with it at the time. This time, I am firm about selling it, as I now have 2 of these 2010 black M6's and sadly this one needs to go. I do not have recent pictures and do not want to post old pictures since the the rims were returned back to stock OEM. I will post fresh pictures of both the exterior and interior on Monday after I take some this weekend.
Edit: 25+ pics have since been added to this thread

The 2010 coupes are very hard to find in this color and option combination, as such we've seen prices appreciate. I have only put on around 3k miles on it over the past 2 years so it's still very low mileage for being a 2010. I had another forum member who was given first dibs on it since he expressed great interest in it back in 2020, however his circumstances have changed and after giving him the promised first dibs, it seems he is no longer in the market for an M6. So here it is, back up for sale and up for grabs.

What I'm offering for sale is a well maintained 2010 SMG E63 M6, black sapphire metallic w/black leather, very low mileage (49.2k) for its age. I'm asking $31.9k/obo which I think is very reasonable considering that at the time of this listing, there are no other black/black fully loaded 2010 E63 M6's listed for sale in the country with this kind of mileage and in this good condition.

I've owned it for a little over 6 years. I purchased the car with around 26k miles, so it's only been driven around 3.7k miles per year. It was a 2-owner car when I bought it. It's always been garage kept, seldom ever driven in the rain. It's never been raced, tracked, or launched during my ownership. It runs like an M6 should, with no warning lights or other issues. No known mechanical issues. Cosmetically, it's in outstanding condition for a 12 year old car. The rear seats have been sat in only a handful of times, it's a non-smoker, child and pet free car. I've performed regular oil changes at 3-4k mile intervals at BMW with clean Blackstone reports. Upon my last oil change at BMW, the only thing they mentioned it needed was replacement of all 4 rear control arms. This job was completed at my indy shop just 2 weeks ago. A new OEM battery was installed within the past 12 months. I had a cylinder misfire in 2020 due to a bad ignition coil. As a precaution, all 10 coils and plugs were swapped out with OEM parts. In 2019, the windshield was replaced by Geico with OEM BMW glass due to a rock chip.

This M6 is fully loaded. Recent Carfax attached. The only option missing is heated steering wheel, which isn't needed in Texas. Any questions, please feel free to PM or post them on this threat.

Options:
Full Merino leather package
Carbon Fiber Trim
Alcantara headliner
Heated seats
Comfort Access package
Soft close doors
GPS Navigation
Heads Up Display
XM Satellite radio
iPod integration
High beam assistant
Through load fold down rear seats w/ ski bag

Upgrades:
Eisenmann Sport exhaust w/oval tips (this would cost $3k today if you can even find one)
Rear Trunk Spoiler
Rear Spoiler Diffuser
Front Lip Spoiler
RPI Scoops (Black)
BMC Air Filters w/charcoal delete
Tinted Windows
White LED H8 angel eye halo bulbs
White LED interior marker lights
Drill-hole free front plate mount
Dual dash cams. Front 4K, rear 1080p

Also Included:
2 Key fobs
Owner's manual

You probably know by now the LCI M6's, particularly the 2010 is the most desirable and sought after model as it was the final production year of the E63/64 M6/M5. If you're in the market for an SMG V10 S85, this is the model and year you want to buy. It's the last of its kind, a dying breed, and mine is a rare example.

(Freshly taken photos to follow this weekend or on Monday at the latest)

Wheel Cloud Tire Sky Vehicle

Wheel Sky Tire Cloud Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Grille Car

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

Vehicle Grille Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Sky Vehicle registration plate Grille Vehicle Automotive tire