BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale at $29,900 is my super clean, well maintained 2010 SMG E63 M6, black sapphire metallic w/black leather, very low mileage (46k) for its age. I've owned it for a little over 4 years. I purchased the car with around 26K miles, so it's only been driven around 5k miles per year. It was a 2-owner car when I bought it. It's always been garage kept, seldom ever driven in the rain. It's never been raced, tracked, or launched during my ownership. It runs like an M6 should, with no warning lights or other issues. No known mechanical issues. Cosmetically, it's in outstanding condition for a 10 year old car. The rear seats have been sat in only a handful of times, it's a non-smoker, child and pet free car. I've performed regular oil changes at 3k mile intervals at BMW with clean Blackstone reports. A new OEM battery was installed in 2018. I had a cylinder misfire a couple months ago due to a bad ignition coil. As a precaution, all 10 coils and plugs were swapped out with OEM parts. Last year, the windshield was replaced by Geico with OEM BMW glass due to a rock chip.

This M6 is fully loaded. The only option missing is heated steering wheel, which isn't needed in Texas:

Options:
Full Merino leather package
Carbon Fiber Trim
Alcantara headliner
Heated seats
Comfort Access package
Soft close doors
GPS Navigation
Heads Up Display
XM Satellite radio
iPod integration
High beam assistant
Through load fold down rear seats w/ ski bag

Upgrades:
Eisenmann Sport exhaust w/oval tips
20" AC Schnitzer Type IV Rims
Rear Trunk Spoiler
Rear Spoiler Diffuser
Front Lip Spoiler
RPI Scoops (Black)
DTE Pedal Box
BMC Air Filters w/charcoal delete
Tinted Windows
White LED H8 angel eye halo bulbs
White LED interior marker lights
Drill-hole free front plate mount
Dual dash cams. Front 4K, rear 1080p

Also Included:
Stock BMW M6 19" Rims
2 Keys
Owner's manual

You probably know by now the LCI M6's, particularly the 2010 is the most desirable and sought after model as it was the final production year of the E63/64 M6/M5. If you're in the market for an SMG V10 S85, this is the model and year you want to buy. It's the last of its kind, a dying breed, and mine is a rare example.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts