BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which all season tires have people had success with? I've got an 09 M6, and need to run some good all seasons (dry, wet, light snow) up here in Vancouver at least 6 months of the year. I'd prefer stock sizing but it's tough to get a match. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Trent

·
Registered
973 Posts
you're going to need two sets of tires or it's going to make your car undriveable in all weather. I'd recommend blizzaks for winter and Michelin PSS for summer.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I run all season tires in the northeast in the winter but do not drive them in the snow, I put them on for cold temperature since summers turn to concrete below 30 degrees. Stock rims Bridgestone A?? from tire rack, had to go to a 275 in the rear instead of 285 and they have been great, quiet good cold weather traction. Like them enough that I might try Bridgestones next time I need summers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

Thanks guys - appreciate the comments. Yup - two sets for sure. Car came with Conti's and thinking of the PS2's...

·
Registered
973 Posts
Thanks guys - appreciate the comments. Yup - two sets for sure. Car came with Conti's and thinking of the PS2's...
PSS are cheaper and better tires than PS2s according to every professional review.

I had blizzaks for winter and they were great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

OK - good heads up for me on the PSS's. Saving a few bucks is always good. I see that Goodyear F1 Asymetric All Season come in the OE sizes - anybody have an opinion on those?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts