BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys the time has come for me to sell my beast.

2009 e63 M6 (6spd) 43,xxx miles, EVERY option, $114K sticker. No accidents and has never seen rain.
LCI
Alpine White exterior
Indianapolis leather with carbon fiber trim interior
Carbon fiber roof

Exterior:
Full paint correction with sealant
Full front bumper installed with paint protection film
Vorsteiner front lip installed with paint protection film
IND gloss black side grilles
IND gloss black trunk badge
IND paint matched side reflectors
Turner Motorsports carbon fiber kidney grilles installed with paint protection film
ONEighty blackout headlights with smoked protection film
LED front turn signals installed with smoked paint protection film
Rear LED turn signals and euro reflectors installed with red Lamin-X film
Weisslicht LED License Plate lights
Macht Schnell 10mm spacers all around
KW V3 suspension system
Ground Control front camber plates
Stoptech ST-60 Front and ST-40 Rear BBK in custom Yas Marina Blue with 380mm rotors F & R
Wheels powder coated gloss black with paint sealant
Michelin Pilot SS tires
GT Haus/Meisterschaft Section 3 Exhaust
GT Haus/Meisterschaft Section 1 straight pipes
Challenge stud conversion kit
RPI Intake Scoops in Black
BMC air filters
Clutch Delay Valve Plugged

Interior:
BMW Performance ZHP shifter
Custom Racing Pedals (footrest with engraved ///M6 logo, anti-slip brake and clutch, and shiny smooth extended gas pedal)
All new stitched M6 floor mats
Tinted Windshield 70% all other windows 35%

Price: $58,000 with all modifications obo email me [email protected] for further questions.
Car has been VERY well maintained. All work/maintenance has been done by a BMW Master Technician.

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump
Price lowered and also willing to part out. Still have some stock parts, others will need to be cash plus your OEM.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys,
To start the New Year off I'm lowering the price of my car to $49,000. I just had the car in at my local BMW dealer to see what I could get on trade-in for a new F80 M3 and was offered $39,000. I think the new price that includes every mod listed above (over $16,000) should be a more attainable car and a great deal for someone. As mentioned before, please feel free to email me or PM for interest or any questions.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey guys,
To start the New Year off I'm lowering the price of my car to $49,000. I just had the car in at my local BMW dealer to see what I could get on trade-in for a new F80 M3 and was offered $39,000. I think the new price that includes every mod listed above (over $16,000) should be a more attainable car and a great deal for someone. As mentioned before, please feel free to email me or PM for interest or any questions.
can we hear it? any videos? thanks

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey guys I know a few of you have been messaging me for more inside pics. Tonight a buddy of mine is going to take some high res photos and I'll be throwing them on here in the next few hours.

One other thing that I forgot to mention about the car is that it was coded this past Spring. The remote allows you to fold in the mirrors and put the windows up or down. Some of the other stuff was turning off the orange corner lights in the headlamps, seat belt chime, and when the fuel indicator goes off. Think its an 1/8 of a tank now instead of 1/4 tank. Thats really all i remember, but just figured I'd throw that out there with the rest of the other mods.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More photos added for everyone's request

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you to everyone for the PMs and kind words. Still no deal yet for the car. This is a very rare opportunity to own a v10 with this color combo and its a 6 speed!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts