BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sadly the time has come up to put my car up for sale on M5Board. Up for sale I have a 2009 BMW M5 fully loaded with every single option available from the factory. I will list all of the options of this car down below so scroll down to see the option list. The first owner of this car was the manager at Long Beach BMW, and he barely drove this car because he dallied his 3 series. I got this car when it had 24,XXX miles on, as of now it has 26,XXX miles. I barely stepped my foot in this car because I drive a Mercedes-Benz C250 which I commute to work and back home. I am a true car enthusiast, so I have always pampered the car, never tracked it, abused it or even launched the car. The car has never had any accidents, and holds a extremely clean Carfax report. The car has been detailed once a month, and regularly washed one every two weeks. This M5 with it's exterior and interior color is truly limited. It is nearly impossible to find an M5 like this for it's year, condition, exterior color, interior color and mileage in California and it's surrounding states. The car has the SMG-transmission. I have installed the Eisenmann Race exhaust system with oval tips which I ordered from Germany for $3597. The car also has 3M ceramic-tinted windows (medium). I have reprogrammed the car to the Euro SMG which makes the car shift noticeably faster/smoother and also gives you the ability to launch at 4,000 RPM instead of 1,500 RPM (Done at EAS/ European Auto Source in Anahiem, CA). The car also has White WeissLicht LED Angel Eyes and the WeissLicht LED License Plate. The wheels were powder-coated gloss black and also I installed the OEM M-Performance Black kidney grilles and black side grilles along with the //M5 badge/emblem in gloss black which was all done at Platinum Motorsport in Los Angeles, CA. The car has brand new Michellin Pilot Sport tires (still in new condition) when I brought it from Long Beach BMW back in December, 2013. Other than that the car is stock with absolutely no modifications to the engine. The car is in immaculate condition/ extremely mint condition inside and out (you won't find an M5 this clean with this color and options). I am selling the car with these mods, and I will not be parting anything out. Whoever buys this car is a //M enthusiast and knows why this car is worth this price. This car is currently being financed by BMW Financial services. This car was my true pride and joy and I hate to post this car up for sale.

Price: $56,995

This isn't for an "ordinary person", I don't care if you can find another M5 for less. I am in no rush in selling this car, I will be taking offers but I will not be tolerating any lowballing. Car is located in Los Angeles, CA.

Contact number: (818) 371-3616 (Arman)

-Sirius Satellite Radio
-Heads Up Display (HUD)
-Comfort Access
-Full Merino Perforated Leather Seats
-Everything wrapped in Full Merino Leather, including doors, dash, etc. with hand stitching in traditional M colors.
-Alcantara Suede Headliner
-M Multifunction Seats with Active Width Adjustment
-(Active Seat Technology)
-Heated and Cooled/Ventilated Seats
-Heated Rear Seats
-Sequential Manual Gearbox (SMG) Transmission with Drivelogic
-Paddle Shifters
-Adaptive Headlight Technology
-Harmon Kardon Logic 7 Sound System
-Six CD Changer
-Navigation with iDrive
-18-way Multi-Function Seats

Attachments

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
I am interested in the car, but not at this price. Although its a low mile car, its outside the factory warranty. Meaning its not certified, unless i misread something.

I am local and can meet to discuss the details of my offer. I am familiar with BMW financial and don't have an issue there.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am interested in the car, but not at this price. Although its a low mile car, its outside the factory warranty. Meaning its not certified, unless i misread something.

I am local and can meet to discuss the details of my offer. I am familiar with BMW financial and don't have an issue there.
We can discuss your offer via text message, my number is 818-371-3616

·
Registered
250 Posts
Beautiful example of an E60 M5! The white on black color combo is one of my absolute favorites.

GLWS!

Kindly,

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
A gorgeous example of a late model LCI model indeed. I would sell mine and buy this in a heartbeat if it were that easy. Unfortunately I have too much money in my car and it'd be a PITA to part out and pick up another car. I would love to own an AW one day. Price seems kind of high yes, but you do have a fairly rare model car and mileage is low.

Dan

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
2009 BMW M5 Alpine White/Full Black Merino Leather Interior with Eisenmann Ra...

Great car. I was looking at buying it, but went with 08 Shelly BMW had on the lot during the same time. At the time, LB BMW was too proud of this car...no flexibility on price. I can vouch that this car is clean based on the service records I was provided.

Good luck op.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Great car. I was looking at buying it, but went with 08 Shelly BMW had on the lot during the same time. At the time, LB BMW was too proud of this car...no flexibility on price. I can vouch that this car is clean based on the service records I was provided.

Good luck op.

Yes, Long Beach BMW did not negotiate at all, explaining to me how rare this car with the color and options are.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Arman,

If you are interested in selling the car based on KBB price, I'll take it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A gorgeous example of a late model LCI model indeed. I would sell mine and buy this in a heartbeat if it were that easy. Unfortunately I have too much money in my car and it'd be a PITA to part out and pick up another car. I would love to own an AW one day. Price seems kind of high yes, but you do have a fairly rare model car and mileage is low.

Dan
Thank you so much Dan, I truly appreciate it; not everyone knows or values this car because of it's color and year (it is honestly a limited M5 and that is why it is this price). I hope I sell it too brother!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
49k... you know how to reach me.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Sorry, but it being an 09, doesn't make it any more appealing than an 08 in my opinion. If it were a 10, you would have the update CIC nav which would increase it's value in my mind, but otherwise it doesn't...49k you got offered? I sure hope you scoop that up for sure. Take care, nice car!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
The person interested decided to go for the 2010 model instead

Good luck with the sale..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.