BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Always a good time and a huuuge turnout... Last year there were nearly 2,000 cars by mid afternoon like the picture on the back of the flyer - and all for a GREAT cause.

I really hope we can get a good number of e39 and 60 M5 and M6's out for this considering the number I see in the MD/DC/VA area on a regular basis.

Last year the owner of Roadblock 3M Protective Systems brought out his modified BMW M6 with HRE's... along with his Carrera GT, SLR McLaren, and Ferrari 360 spyder which he also brought out

So dont worry about other exotics being there :7:

Hope to see you there!

2008 University of Maryland Spring Meet
hosted by College Park Tuning
  • • Dyno pulls
    • BBQ
    • Live DJ
    • Feature cars
    • Formula SAE car demo
    • 50/50 Raffle
    • Raffle Prize
We will be asking for 1(or more) non-perishable food item per person as they enter the lot. If you forget to bring an item or prefer not to, we will collect a $1 donation on your way into the lot. All the donations collected from admission, food sales and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (http://www.marthastable.org).

University of Maryland – College Park Campus
Directions to Campus

Date
Sunday, MAY 4th, 2008

Time
Noon, 12:00 pm

Food
• BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs on the grill
• Soft drinks and other refreshments

Dyno
• $75.00 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout
• If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to [email protected] . We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.

The Last two years meets were great successes. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported us! We look forward to seeing you all again!

This is posted on bimmerforums, e46f and a few other key BMW sites and getting good response so there might be some good pre-meet and drive/cruise opportunities too

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for a great cause!

Meet is 2 weeks away... so far a ton of cars are coming from other forums... hope to see a lot of you guys there!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I may go to this, I will be going to UMD next year so it would be cool to meet at least some car people from the community. Nice that it is a charity event too. Ill see if I can get my buddy with his e36 to cruise down with me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
murph550
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing