BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well had to move it to the vacation Home. After 45K glorious miles in the Bay Area, I moved my 2008 M5 Sepang Bronze with 21 Hartge wheels and Hartge spoilers to its new home in Oregon.

The car will love the roads in Oregon and I can now make room for its brother: 2015 Agate Gray Porsche TTS.

Sorry: Not for sale!!!!

Any options i should consider next? Eisenmann?:goldcup::applause::M5launch::M5eyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Nice car to leave all tucked away at the vacation home...

If it's sitting up there I would just invest in a good battery tender and some good jack stands so the tires don't get flat spotted. Other than that just keep up with your maintenance (paying attention to time more than mileage, since I'm sure that is what will come up first now).

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Sad to see a beast being tucked away! Who's gonna drive it? :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Very nice. Mine is an '08 Sepang as well, do love the color. Those wheels are one of the best looking ones for Sepang imo.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Where is your vacation home? Oregon is awesome and a great place to own (drive) an M5! With all the bay area traffic Im sure you don't get to open her open very often.

If you need someone to stop by and keep tabs on your vacation home or warm up the car, drive the car, i'd be happy to do that for you. :byee55amg

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
What part of Oregon? Myself, wifey and our little ones are seriously looking into moving to Portland in a few years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts