1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Most likely they bought the car in Japan, broke it down and rebuilt it in the US. It has been done by another company with two of them already.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ya i thought it had to be a non-US car shipped over or somthing like that

·
Registered
459 Posts
might be legit, but at the end of the day business is business. Money talks,and the point is the car is available.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
It says its not a rebuild in the description. Be careful, I'd wait just for your piece of mind.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I know a guy who has access to 3-4. Built how you want, USA spec with $7500-11500 over MSRP with a June 5th delivery if anyone is interested PM me and I'll pass you the info

·
Registered
227 Posts
I would just wait til its available in about 3 months. This is a grey market vehicle, so I highly doubt you would be able to get it serviced through a dealer if something breaks down.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
The car is due to go on sale in Bahrain late summer/ early fall.

·
Registered
482 Posts
The car is due to go on sale in Bahrain late summer/ early fall.

Do you know how much would they ask for it in Bahrain. I am trying to put my name for one, but im not even sure , if they take names from now?!

the nissan dealer in my city is just stupid, and have no clue about that car. Can you imagine !!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Selling cars is typically about selling, more than cars.

Many dealerships don't get too excited about something that they don't yet have in inventory, after all, it's difficult to sell something you don't have.

And the true enthusiast is going to know far more than the average floor salesperson typically, so the dealers and manufacturers often don't bother training them on the upcoming limited production cars.

Yeah, it sucks, but that is the reality of the business, from my opinion. I have worked in various aspects of the motorsports, car, motorcycle, and ATV industries. Maybe it's changed since, but not too likely.

A smart salesperson should know all the current and future product offerings, it's just good sales. But a salesperson that is not an enthusiast can also do well, since the sales aspect...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts